Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gilgamesh ??

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

grass.jpg:)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

Jesus wept, what a pain. And there are people who actively seek to become mods?

it's the illusion of power me thinks....personally the only reason i'd want to be a mod is so i could read the moderators boards....but then i am a nosey/paranoid ****!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Gilgamesh

RuggieBear wrote:
    okie dokie...but why ask me what sig rule you are breaking, only to tell me you knew you were breaking it already...? ;)

Not to jump on you here or anything but i've brought it to your attention and now you won't do anything about it unless an admin explicitly asks/tells you to.

I thought admins would have better things to be doing than to be asking each user to change their sig....especially when the user already knows he is breaking the rules....oh well.

touche, sorry bout that, :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,248 ✭✭✭derv

grass.jpg:)

yes , the grass is always greener on the other side..........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Gilgamesh

RuggieBear wrote:
    it's the illusion of power me thinks....personally the only reason i'd want to be a mod is so i could read the moderators boards....but then i am a nosey/paranoid ****!

can't remember ever asking to be a mod, tbh,
    not even all that interested in being one,
    one does not need an illusion of power in the Web if you allready have power in the real world Mwahahahaha ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Jesus wept, what a pain. And there are people who actively seek to become mods?

The politics forum gets loads of reported posts, and they're just from one person!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭ionapaul

Gordon wrote:
    The politics forum gets loads of reported posts, and they're just from one person!
    Don't keep the 'proles' in suspense - name names and let the lynching commence!

Advertisement