Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

They've arrived!!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

*Drifts back to Russian '03*

Indeed it will billiam! Imagine if we were roommates! Madness! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Katie-Bob

Yeah Colm was deadly but a bit scared of us...I mean holding hands, come on! :confused: Did he join our orgy later? Cara don't worry we''l still drag you down to Dublin for a reunion at some point. We'l miss you! :( I got International Relations, session 2, res. Not first choice but not bad. Is the course any good?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

i loved international relations! really gievs you a chance to let off all your anger.
    anyway, sicne i technically can't swim (there, i said it!) i don't plan on ticking that little box. and now we have to fill out a form regarding the distribution of painkillers? madness

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭J Campion

i loved international relations! really gievs you a chance to let off all your anger.

Well your Alpha male speech/rant before you stormed out of the chamber was certainly ahem... interesting... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭abraham lincoln

damn west coast of ireland, damn bank holiday weekend, damn postal service, all prolonging the waiting period! urrrrg...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Starbabe

hehehe...yeah, Colm was funny about the whole coupling thing. I remember i was late for class because i was meeting Larry, but we were just outside the door and he seen us and got embarressed. And he tried to tell me to come in whilst facing the other direction so he wouldn't see us again and he was all red when i decided to go in then. Ah the memories! :D

And Billiam! Billiam The Hugmonster!! I'll not be there this year for your wonderful random hugs. :( I'll miss those hugs.

anyway, sicne i technically can't swim (there, i said it!) i don't plan on ticking that little box. and now we have to fill out a form regarding the distribution of painkillers? madness

Heh. You certainly released some anger alright. :p I personally didn't like the course. To be more specific I didn't like Peter Lydon. He's too much of a teacher. I suppose if you take it seriously he'd be okay...

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭twirly sponge

Me got Philosophy, S2, residential (obv, they can't make me commute 7 hours each way every day...). First choice, woohoo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Hobotastic

Kevin... you're doing Archaeology B? Heh... good luck with that... *shudders* Actually, say hi to Vinnie for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Plunky

Dee's doing ArchB too...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Whats wrong with Arch. B? It has lots of field trips. They'll be good for the film.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭modular

Advertising, session 2.

Got it, even though I didn't get enough English SAT points.

(That's a little secret. You don't need the right SAT points.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

great secret we had going there once...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Lady penelopy

modular wrote:
    Advertising, session 2.

Got it, even though I didn't get enough English SAT points.

(That's a little secret. You don't need the right SAT points.)

advertising? heehee, enjoy! piss martina(the instructor)off for me! and have fun in the early morning lectures...and her double speed talking...and her inability to pronounce some words(cant remember which words...)...good times...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭modular

her inability to pronounce some words

I kept a tally of the amount of times our Elec. Eng. instructor said the word 'effectively'. 26 times in one class.

I know I'm going to crack up at her inability to pronounce some words at least a few times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

hehehe ah martina..
    "*talks really really fast* gaaaaaasp *talks really really fast* gaaaaasp..."
    bless her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Lizzie

yay!!! spec fiction sesh 2, res, first choice!!!!
    one of martina's words- "malcolm" *shudder*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

ah martina... THE SECOND L IN MALCOLM IS SILENT!!! malcolum...malcolum..
    good times.
    dude! lizzie! same class 2 years runnin eh??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Lady penelopy

modular wrote:
    I know I'm going to crack up at her inability to pronounce some words at least a few times.

please do.

dear god, poor malcolm...stupid martina...good times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Lizzie

I know!!!!! *high fives*
    and can't forget malcoliN!! and the progressively higher voice the longer she talks......grrrrrrr........

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Jim_Are_Great

I only got mine today. Psychology. Session 2. Res. Hoorah.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭smiley_knees

See you in july, Jim!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭LiamD

Anyone else notice that we have to be signed off campus on the last day now?Did some guy stay on the campus forever or something? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

It's possible. Or maybe a really quiet guy was left in Res, waiting to be collected and they didn't notice till november

I can foresee chaos when nobody bothers to sign out and leaves without telling them. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Or people signing out then getting distracted and not leaving

• Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Flashling

Philosophy, S1. res. Is ANYBODY going to session one? Tis my first time (I'm a CTY virgin) S1 will still be fun RIGHT?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭LiamD

Yeah course it will be fun.Each session has it's unique qualities but it's gotta be session 2 for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

It doesn't matter which session you go to. It'll be legend anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Starbabe

Don't worry Flashling, i'm going to session 1. Twill be good.

I wish i could spend my last year at session 2 though.

Advertisement