Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

They've arrived!!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭LiamD

Is that Milton?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Andrew man, you working there? :) hehehe see you there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭Andrew 83

crash_000 wrote:
    Andrew man, you working there? :) hehehe see you there :)

Cool didn't know you were! Are you RA or TA-ing?
    LiamD wrote:
    Is that Milton?

No, if you didn't do Advertising last year you're unlikely to know me as I'd no previous CTYI experience before last year!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Andrew, you're gonna have a guy in Corporate Business this year called Stephen Duff. I'd watch out for him if I were you. He's a trouble maker! Lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Ra'ing for session 1 it looks like. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Oisín Collins

Andrew 83 wrote:
    No, if you didn't do Advertising last year you're unlikely to know me as I'd no previous CTYI experience before last year!

ANDREW!!!!

BEST TA EVER!!

Hope you have a blast this year, and make advertising rock once more.

Oisín

crash_000 wrote:
    Ra'ing for session 1 it looks like. :)

Good stuff, see you there :)
    Ois&#237 wrote: »
    ANDREW!!!!

BEST TA EVER!!

Hope you have a blast this year, and make advertising rock once more.

Oisín

Hi Oisín, yeah I'm doing Journalism and Corporate Business rather than Advertising this year. How've you been getting on at college this year? Did you get into the PE course?

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Oisín Collins

They changed Corporate Business? Madness :-) Is Daryl still lecturing it?

Grr.. It was Sports Science, and yeah I did. First Year has been great, exams nearly over. It's looking good, great year and a well needed break in front of me.

Any special ideas for keeping the CTYIzens in line? That goes to crash and andrew :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Plunky

/me offers the RAs whips'n'chains

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

hey andy!
    'tis marc...how've you been? im in speculative fiction session 2 so i should see you around!

• Advertisement

Ois&#237 wrote: »
    They changed Corporate Business? Madness :-) Is Daryl still lecturing it?

Grr.. It was Sports Science, and yeah I did. First Year has been great, exams nearly over. It's looking good, great year and a well needed break in front of me.

Any special ideas for keeping the CTYIzens in line? That goes to crash and andrew :-)

Sorry I knew it wasn't PE but couldn't remember what exactly it was but said that cos it was in the general area. Glad to hear you're enjoying it :-)

No idea if Daryl is still lecturing the course but I assume he is for no reason whatsoever.

I'll probably just use the tried and trusted methods of last year again but with my added experience of having all of you last year!
    doonothing wrote:
    hey andy!
    'tis marc...how've you been? im in speculative fiction session 2 so i should see you around!

Hi Marc! Pretty good, but my finals start on Friday so things are a bit hectic! Are you doing your 5th year exams at the moment, if so how are they going?

I still have those Marlay Frames CDs for you which I suppose I'll give you during session 2 unless I happen to see you before then! :)

I'd say seeing as Deloitte are still sponsoring the course you could probably expect Darryl back or one of his co-workers.More than likely him though, seeing as he was in CTYI as a student way back when. Look down the bottom

That was a great course, give it a few days though.The shares competition and games were fun.Serious Deloitte advertising though.Deloitte everwhere.In the end they gave us pens and umbrellas and stuff.Twas great!Not to mention the big business lunch in the office in Stephens Green.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭TalkISCheap

Or in Trinity... Nicer food than we got in the canteen...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

LiamD wrote:
    se, give it a few days though.The shares competition and games were fun.Serious Deloitte advertising though.Deloitte everwhere.In the end they gave us pens and umbrellas and stuff.Twas great!Not to mention the big business lunch in the office in Stephens Green.
    Lets call a spade a spade here, i only got a pencil, which I ASKED FOR, and the big business lunch was a freaking salad. I shouldve knocked that dooe in the place and got that guy fired.

Great course though! :):):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 dervy

Just wondering do either Crash or Andrew know if Rod is back as the TA for Legal Studies?

Ah poor Colm.I got a Parker pen (fancy or what), automatic, yes automatic umbrella, deloitte cap and t-shirt and a pencil which you asked for.My lunch had chicken and breadcrumbs in it too.That's the perks of being on the team that can best throw balls of paper into a bin.

well this year i'm gonna wreck deloitte!

You'll see it on the news, keep a look out.

(note to ctyi staff members, Emmet will not wreck deloitte, please do not blacklist him)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

dervy wrote:
    Just wondering do either Crash or Andrew know if Rod is back as the TA for Legal Studies?

Hot Rod!!!! Ah he's gotta be back so I can visit legal studies and not give him any wedges! :D

I read that as wedgies and was wondering whyever not... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

DO!!! Down with commercial/consumerism/big business etc, free the weed, make love not war...

you heard me.....

makelovenotwar.JPG

• Advertisement

Plunky-um, no.....wedges of the potato variety. Rod had a bit of an obsession with them.

I got that AFTER reading it about 5 times!..

the 't' is for 'tsmart'...

"I am so smart, I am so smart S-M-R-T, I mean S-M-A-R-T!" :p

No... You mean T-S-M-A-R-T! :D

that too, I guess. or not. I dunno!

Sorry to disappoint you all but Rod won't be back this year and neither will Stephen the Economics teacher :(

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭lemon_sherbert

Please don't, or my dad's out of a job and they'll take away my house.

Please don't, or my dad's out of a job and they'll take away my house.
    I got the same threat a couple years ago - they never followed through though! :D

Andrew 83 wrote:
    Sorry to disappoint you all but Rod won't be back this year and neither will Stephen the Economics teacher :(

Stephen was the best! He completely swyng me from computers to business, and i'll be doing economics and Finance thanks to this guy. Sorely Missed

Also, i retract earlier statement regardng deloitte

i was bein a bit you know, hyper/aggressive

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭TalkISCheap

I was bein a bit you know, hyper/aggressive

As ya do, you know yerself like... :)

Advertisement