Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

natural breast enhancement (erdic)

• 27-04-2005 12:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭

http://www.lifes2good.com/usa/www/Scripts/default.asp

ok, first off, this is not for me, but my gf.

she's an a cup, and has said she might get implants. i'd be a bit worried bout this, so was wondering if the erdic stuff is any use.

has anyone on here had any experience with this stuff?

or is there anything else she could consider?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭iMax

bacon? wrote:
    is there anything else she could consider?

Some words of encouragement from yourself about the tit fairy?

how old is she ? chances are her breasts still haven't finished growing. Also is she on the pill ? my missus went up nearly two cup sizes. Pregnancy (although I wouldn't recommend it just to enlarge breasts) can also increase breast size & it sometimes doesn't go down.

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭bacon?

she's in her mid 20's, so them's her boobs grown.

she's not on the pill, but yes, this did make my x's tit's bigger.

gonna hold off on the pregnancy one for now :D

iMax wrote:
    Some words of encouragement from yourself about the tit fairy?

how old is she ? chances are her breasts still haven't finished growing. Also is she on the pill ? my missus went up nearly two cup sizes. Pregnancy (although I wouldn't recommend it just to enlarge breasts) can also increase breast size & it sometimes doesn't go down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭*Page*

Hey just to say its her body if she is considering CS then it must be something that shes though a lot about.

There are certain pills that you can take that do seem to work(my sister has taken then) She went from AA to C cup.the only problem was she seemed to develop a ceritona imbalance after taking them! bady mood swings depression ect!

i personaly would opt for CS rather than hormones,

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭bacon?

the ones in the link i posted are hormone free, just wondering if they're bull5hit.

she's thought a bit about it, not sure if she'd go through with it.

but i can see that she'd be alot happier with bigger ones, and ye i wouldn't complain either, but i love her the way she is.

*Page* wrote:
    Hey just to say its her body if she is considering CS then it must be something that shes though a lot about.

There are certain pills that you can take that do seem to work(my sister has taken then) She went from AA to C cup.the only problem was she seemed to develop a ceritona imbalance after taking them! bady mood swings depression ect!

i personaly would opt for CS rather than hormones,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭*Page*

some pill are good but stay clear from the hormone ones.
    i couldn't access the link sorry(pc protection and all)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

I'm pretty sure I heard about Erdic a while ago and it was proved to be bullsh!t. Expensive BS at that. It was on an episode of Watchdog on BBC. This was a while back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 teagan

I heard it's bs too. If it was for real every woman would want it and I think they'd have spent a lot more money on advertising it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭galah

I suggest a dose of positive messages about her body, plus a little boost in self-esteem and confidence...You don't need big boobs to be happy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

Get her a voucher for a clinic that does breat enhancement/enlargement... ya only live once, if a wee bit of surgery will make her feel great - go for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭अधिनायक

Breasts don't stop growing at mid 20s, they will change again particularly if she has a child. Breast surgery is not a one-off procedure. It is the first in a number of operations required to maintain the implants throughout her life, possibly as often as every six years. Fancy that?

I doubt that non-hormonal medicines have any effect, but you never know. Would you believe in a herbal baldness cure? Iwouldn't take any hormonal medicine for cosmetic reasons what with the side effects etc.

What might work is a pumped bra like this for €300. It only works for 1-2 cup sizes and it requires that you use it for something like 11 hours/day for 15 weeks. It applies physical pressure to the breast tissue, stimulating growth. It looks like a lot of hassle but definitely better than a lifetime of surgery.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

Would you say that pumped bra would work? I'm just about to take a look at the link now.

I'd be interested in any way of making my boobs a bit bigger too. I'm hardly an A cup :( but then again I'm still in my teens so hopefully they'll grow...and soon!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭arctic lemur

I heard that hypnosic and massage can enhance them. I'm going to give it a go myself. I wouldnt try erdic though as €400 is lot to spend if they dont work, plus you have to drink shed loads of water and stuff!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,269 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

I wouldnt try erdic though as €400 is lot to spend if they dont work, plus you have to drink shed loads of water and stuff!
    Seems quite clear how they work so: water retention.

An ex of mine has gone from a B to DD over about 3 years of being on the pill (and she's actually lost weight in this time). I think it's probably the only viable option aside from surgery.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭GoldieBear

Is natures way better than erdic or are they both effective?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Siogfinsceal

why not just get her to go on the contraceptive pill?? its way cheaper than paying for those erdic pills why not try it first? I honestly laughed out loud when I saw glenda the muppet gilson advertising those pills cant imagine how they are meant to work and the price is madness - so do your boobs get smaller if you stop taking them>?

also the water bras you get in penneys for 6 euro are fantastic im an A and they make a huge difference. I think CS is madness who wants to look like jordan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭MW

I have tried Erdic and it doesn't work. It was a major disappointment. I spent over 500quid on it about a year and a half ago. So now basically I am saving for breast implants, it's the only way to go for me. Do not waste your time or money on Erdic. You have to take 10 tablets a day and drink two litres of water a day. I got P*ssed off after about 3-4mths and rang them and she said your nipples should be tingling by now and you should see a difference, not a thing happened besides spending a lot of time in the toilet cos of the two bleeding litres of water a day and I had no comeback. I am a B-cup but a D-cup would better suit my body so I'm just gonna go for it. If she is depressed about her boobs let her go ahead and get breast implants, I can't wait.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭scorpy

I wouldn't put any faith in those 'natural breat enhancement' thingies, but I do have a tip. I was an A cup until a few months ago when I met my boyfriend.

my advice? play with her boobs more. she'll appreciate the attention, and I'm convinced that all the playing my man did made me go up a cup size.

Advertisement