Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

easy rider training

Options
  • 27-04-2005 1:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭

Hi
    just wondering has anybody used these guys and what there like

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

Do you get a tasselled leather jacket and pants?
    how about a bandana?
    I never knew all these cruiser riders were so well catered for :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭spockety

Can the moderator please delete the above comment.
    I mean, WTF is with the pointless joking and insulting that happens when bikes are mentioned on this forum?

Anyway, I have used Easy Rider for pre-test lessons and found him great. He has a good reputation.

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭xzodia

cool im doing a 1 day course with him this sunday,

• Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

spockety wrote:
    Can the moderator please delete the above comment.
    I mean, WTF is with the pointless joking and insulting that happens when bikes are mentioned on this forum?

Anyway, I have used Easy Rider for pre-test lessons and found him great. He has a good reputation.

Ahem what is the problem?
    I made a joke of EasyRider ie the movie.
    I ride a bike (have 2) and drive a car and don't have any problems with people joking about any motor vehicle.
    sorry for your sensitivities :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭Phryxus

I've never heard of anyone taking a pre-test lesson with him and not passing their test. Great Reputation, hope to get him for my pre test at some stage.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭spockety

CJhaughey wrote:
    Ahem what is the problem?
    I made a joke of EasyRider ie the movie.
    I ride a bike (have 2) and drive a car and don't have any problems with people joking about any motor vehicle.
    sorry for your sensitivities :confused:

Sorry dude, didn't think of the movie connection.. just thought of 528's usual bollox about blue oyster bikers etc ;)

My bad

Advertisement