Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭kasintahan

I'm sorry to disappoint all you guys but Alana has a boyfriend.

She even has an ex-boyfriend doing the old silent calls routine so that position is filled too. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

kasintahan wrote:
    I'm sorry to disappoint all you guys but Alana has a boyfriend.

She even has an ex-boyfriend doing the old silent calls routine so that position is filled too. :)

She does? But is he nice? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭kasintahan

She does? But is he nice? ;)

Apparently he's big so I don't think it matters.

If you also want to get big I know a guy in Law that sells 10lbs sacks (and 5lbs tubs) of Whey protein, cheap. He also does creatine.

Mind you I don't think getting ripped and beating up the bf is quite the way to go about it.

kasintahan wrote:
    Apparently he's big so I don't think it matters.

If you also want to get big I know a guy in Law that sells 10lbs sacks (and 5lbs tubs) of Whey protein, cheap. He also does creatine.

Mind you I don't think getting ripped and beating up the bf is quite the way to go about it.

Hey it's not like she's married right? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Is it me or is it me the only one thinks Mr. Nice Guy BADLY needs some action!!! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

well if he wants some action he's gotta change his name-all girls fall for a bad guy-he's got to be mr.mean guy from now on

panda100 wrote:
    well if he wants some action he's gotta change his name-all girls fall for a bad guy-he's got to be mr.mean guy from now on

OK I'm a nice guy aswell. So how about if I say something mean like ''I like to kill Pandas with a chainsaw and then put their remains through a shredder'' will that make me you fall for me??? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

Don't know about panda, but i'm hooked!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Alana

What have I started.....

Is it me or is it me the only one thinks Mr. Nice Guy BADLY needs some action!!! ;)

I just want to be loved. :(
    panda100 wrote:

Don't worry, I've got a dark side. Oh yeah! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Oh dear... :rolleyes:

This thread, as with all UCD threads, has taken a turn for the bizarre... I suppose I should just go with it:

"MrNiceGuy" is clearly a blatant misnomer.

There. I said it.

SebtheBum wrote:
    Oh dear... :rolleyes:

This thread, as with all UCD threads, has taken a turn for the bizarre... I suppose I should just go with it:

"MrNiceGuy" is clearly a blatant misnomer.

There. I said it.

What's with the playa hatin', Seb?

You, a "playa"?

Dont make me larf... :D

Just kiddin'. ;)

I just stop short of pimpin myself out on UCD boards - call me too inhibited if you wish...

SebtheBum wrote:
    I just stop short of pimpin myself out on UCD boards - call me too inhibited if you wish...

Ah shorr tis only a bit of fun. Besides, I've got my eye on somebody anyway. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

, I've got my eye on somebody anyway.

Do tell MNG

Yeah, spill the beans MrNiceGuy!!

SebtheBum wrote:
    Yeah, spill the beans MrNiceGuy!!

Well you guys wouldn't know her. At least I hope you wouldn't know her! She's doing history like me. :)

Cute? You made a move yet?Got her number?

Cute? You made a move yet?Got her number?

I've spoken to her a bit and I know her friend pretty well so I should be alright if I see her next week for the exams. ;)

best of luck.

• Advertisement

best of luck.

Thanks man. My chances with her are better than my chances of passing my exams. :D Ah well I'm off to bed now. Oiche mhaith and all that.

Hmmm... I might know this girl... :D

1st year history yeah? Yeah, by my reckoning I know more ppl doing that now than ppl in my own course in 2nd yr! :rolleyes:

What does she look like?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

I've spoken to her a bit and I know her friend pretty well so I should be alright if I see her next week for the exams. ;)
    Try to find out what she's interested in, then casually bring it up in conversation with her!

Thanks man. My chances with her are better than my chances of passing my exams. :D Ah well I'm off to bed now. Oiche mhaith and all that.

Mr. Nice Guy, here's an idea for you. Ask her to give you some ''grinds'' around at her place so you will pass your exams and you can get to give her a personal ''examination''. ;)

Ah, tis all gettin a bit sleazy for my likin... :D

Just chat to the girl. Blondie's suggestion makes the most sense to me. (Altho Zane's is by far the more attractive course of action ;) )

SebtheBum wrote:
    Ah, tis all gettin a bit sleazy for my likin... :D

Just chat to the girl. Blondie's suggestion makes the most sense to me. (Altho Zane's is by far the more attractive course of action ;) )

Ah I've chatted to her a bit but not enough to work my magic. ;)
    My plan is to see her at the RDS and suggest we go for a drink when it's all over. Since I'm friends with her friend, it should be manageable. :)

I tihnk you should take Kittenkiller's advice and ask her to join you in a spout of baby making when the exams are done and dusted. works for me a lot of time.

(and by a lot, i mean never).

But seriously, you're on the right track MNG.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

DO THAT!!!!

It'd be so funny!

Mr.NiceGuy: 'Gee, i'm so glad those exams are over & done with now.'
    Her: 'Me too.'
    MNG:'So any plans for the rest of the day?'
    Her:'No, not really. You?'
    MNG:'Was thinkin of makin some babies, baby, you interested?' *real smooth, like*
    Her:'Sure, why not!'

I'd be so pleased!!!

You'd have to get married first thou......

• Advertisement

DO THAT!!!!

It'd be so funny!

Mr.NiceGuy: 'Gee, i'm so glad those exams are over & done with now.'
    Her: 'Me too.'
    MNG:'So any plans for the rest of the day?'
    Her:'No, not really. You?'
    MNG:'Was thinkin of makin some babies, baby, you interested?' *real smooth, like*
    Her:'Sure, why not!'

I'd be so pleased!!!

I imagine if I said that to her she'd tell me she believes in adoption. ;)

Advertisement