Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Girl's army shirts

• 27-04-2005 4:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭

You know the small, cute, tight army shirts for girls.....I had a gorgeous one that I lost on holidays last year and I haven't really seen them since....anyone know of any shops that stock them?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Alana

well they aint quite army shirts but a-wear kinda have short sleeved (can't remember the name of the pattern but its the type of shirt that pearl jam ppl and nirvana ppl wore in the early days...check or something...?) or otherwise try asha-might get something there, but unfortunately it might be the wrong time of year, tis all summery and flowy out there lately-too much white, and bright colours, walked into miss selfridge the other day and i was nearly blinded!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭Cavman

do u actually mean like the us military t-shirts that say army on the front and back,like what sean paul where's in the video im still in love with you,
    i saw that polo jeans had something like that for girls in bt2 while ago

hope this helps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

Yeah kinda like that....just pretty army shirts....you know the type....I'm sick of all the shops being full of these girlie flowery dressy type clothes too....where are all the funky clothes gone?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

omg! those shirts, and tank-tops, look amazing on chicks! *drools*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭Cavman

ive got one of those offical us army - tshirts they are pretty slick,
    there hard to get tyr the polo wesite maybe u could find them there

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

To the polo website I shall go! :) Thanks.

Advertisement