Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Study session in the bar this friday???

Options
  • 27-04-2005 4:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭

Study session in the bar this friday???

Ah go on!

Go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 eddie-fandangle

that was random....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

Indeed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭AlienGav

Woman? Am I invited to this?! :D

No!

Cuz you are smelly!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭AlienGav

No!

Cuz you are smelly!

Mods?!! :eek:

That's a terrible thing for her to say!

My feelings are deeply wounded, And i feel that if you guys were to ban her for a week, I might be able to get over this turmoil. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭kasintahan

I'll go for one on friday - preferably later in the day but I'll be around from morning.

Deadly!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

Study session? i take it you mean beer?

how did you decypher(sp?) my special code?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Interesting... :)
    mmm, beerage.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Alana

What is beer again......? Also what is this tv thing people have been talking about recently...?

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this going to turn into another babies thing again......? :D

Hmmm might reaquicant (sp) myself with this strange phenomenom....god dam it i'v been studying so much I've forgotten how to spell!!

Will beer help....?

Beer will definately help!

BBBBBBBeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Oh sweet jesus I can't believe my mind is actually tempted by this beer idea...

Wtf is wrong with me?! I should be studyin Ffs... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

You're a student. You have an attraction to beer, just like a paperclip to a magnet. And studying is a pain in the ass.

Beeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

AlienGav wrote:
    Mods?!! :eek:

That's a terrible thing for her to say!

My feelings are deeply wounded, And i feel that if you guys were to ban her for a week, I might be able to get over this turmoil. ;)

careful they might think you're being serious...

Alana wrote:
    Is this going to turn into another babies thing again......? :D

The babies went on back order yesterday.
    But they sent me a loaner to tide me over, the ones I ordered will be fresher.

I took delivery this morning - here's a pic.

baby_box_large.jpg

• Advertisement

excellent, is that molly 1 or second molly or the other molly, i never can tell them apart...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Study or booze? Study or booze? Study or booze? :rolleyes:

Does anyone want to help me make up my mind? ;)

lordgoat wrote:
    excellent, is that molly 1 or second molly or the other molly, i never can tell them apart...

Neither and none. That's just a loaner from the factory. The ones I requested are on backorder.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

ive got a plan-why dont we all bring all bring a text book and everyone gets asked one question from there text book and if you dont know the answer u have to do a dare like kiss librocop or somethin-like a study/drinking game!so we learn and have fun at the same time

panda100 wrote:
    ive got a plan-why dont we all bring all bring a text book and everyone gets asked one question from there text book and if you dont know the answer u have to do a dare like kiss librocop or somethin-like a study/drinking game!so we learn and have fun at the same time

Fu(king genius idea panda my friend!!!!

What time suits everyone?

2? 3?

kasintahan wrote:
    Neither and none. That's just a loaner from the factory. The ones I requested are on backorder.

now that made me laugh

Study or booze? Study or booze? Study or booze? :rolleyes:

Does anyone want to help me make up my mind? ;)

BBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Went drinking today with my mates. I'm going to study soon I swear! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

It's HappyCrackHead's birthday tomorro - for those who don't know, he came to a boards meetup once, as a mate of mine, and on the basis of that one drunken evening decided to register with boards... Brilliant! Another foolish mortal joins our ranks...

Anyway, we're going on a pub crawl in town at bout 5, but if we hav this boards meet around 2 then I could have a few pints wit you lot before i head into town to see the birthday-boy. Sounds like a plan to me... God, I'm gonna be hungover on saturday!!!

Btw, I like panda100's plan of "learning with booze is fun"... Definitely a policy that shoulda been endorsed by a major political party in Britain...

[Looks up Monster Raving Looney Party's website to see if they have it]

Well son of a... :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

this happening or not?
    i might pop in

Advertisement