Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

hondas....

Options
  • 27-04-2005 5:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭

where the hell can i get a nice auld honda civic coupe. a vti model preferably. i sold my last one ,the 97 sr model. i miss it so much.

80% of hondas here are messed up by boy racers, disgraceful..........

or else written off :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,861 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Tried www.carzone.ie ? that's where I got my new Mirage/Colt :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭samo

Other half just traded in his 98 civic 1.5 v tech saloon for a 96 Honda accord coupe 2L (us model) ...1st coupe he's had and he's well happy. Kinda hard to come by the Honda Coupe's though as he's been on the look out for this/civic coupe or a prelude that was half decent for a while now.

There was a guy up in Sandyford, Sandyford motor's he spoke to that reckoned he could come across one but more than likely Jap import.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

The Civic coupe was killed off here in 1998 and the current Civic Coupe was never sold here offically. It is American built but you may be able to get one direct from Japan.

Did you look at the Integra instead? They are very pricy though!

http://www.carzone.ie/usedcars/index.cfm?fuseaction=car&carID=203062

http://www.carzone.ie/usedcars/index.cfm?fuseaction=car&carID=226930

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭A$$A$$IN

Aye the integra would be a good option chance www.motornet.ie for the coupé

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭JB123

VTI coupe was never sold here u will have to get a UK car.There a few here but they all UK cars.I got a jap Integra R a 97 and I love it so much revs to 8500 rpm ffs.The Irish Integra Type R they start at about 12500 for a 98.Jap Integra R starts at 10k for a 95 and up 2 30k for the new shape(DC5)00 on.For more info ask the lads on WWW.jspeed.net the are usaly a few cars for sale here 2.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

Get a Jap imported one, they are usually fully loaded and haven't been touched by "boy racers".

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Dagon

I'm after getting a 98 Civic, non-boy racer car, totally unmodded with 15,500 on the clock, and I'm love every minute of driving it! Only a 1.4i but seriously lively for that engine size. Bit of a fuel guzzler though...

Next car will possibily be a Jap Integra, but someone once told me that Jap cars can be quite uncomfortable and ackward in the cabin as they are built for smaller people, and us big Europeans don't fit into them very well - is this true?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

Not really. I've had two Japanese models and one European model of the same Honda and they're pretty similar, although the seat wouldn't go back quite as far in the Japanese versions. Wasn't really a problem, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Dagon

Alright, well from now on I'll ignore stories of people hitting their heads of ceiling and having feet too big for the pedals, etc. :D:D

Advertisement