Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

chords!

• 27-04-2005 5:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭

anybody know any shops selling nice beige bootcut chords atm?
    french connection had some a while ago but gone now :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭JoeKelly

usually places like riverisland or vero moda have chords could be slightly flared though! otherwise you could try the Eager Beaver in temple bar they usually stock vintage clothes but you should be able to get a nice pair of bootcut ones in there!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 826 ✭✭✭vibrant

Try Marks & Spencer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭Enii

Are they not spelt cords? As in corduroy?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,326 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Cords are horrid things! Don't know why anyone would want them over and honest pair of jeans :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭gaui3d0pnbz86o

would you believe i dont own a single pair of jeans, they suck. cords are much better and classier then jeans.

ps i only ever owned 1 pair of jeans and i only got then as i won them in a compitation so they were free!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭JoeKelly

Enii wrote:
    Are they not spelt cords? As in corduroy?

Yea think your right there Enii but i guess we're not discussing gramatical inaccuracies here! But as a matter of interest Corduroy came from the french meaning clothing of the king! Which clearly proves that cords no matter how its spelt rock!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

cords are nice, but jeans beat the bejasus out of them in terms of style

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Chord - A combination of three or more pitches sounded simultaneously.
    Cord - A durable cut-pile fabric, usually made of cotton, with vertical ribs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,151 ✭✭✭dazberry

In work its either cords or slacks - so I've a new found love of cords. All mine are Jack Jones ranging from a beige with slight bootcut to some great black flares. Something for everybody in the audience :D.

D.

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Dublin's Finest

Jack and Jones usually have them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 869 ✭✭✭goin'_to_the_PS

went in to penneys to get a pair of riding jeans and came across a really nice pair of cords and for 7euro as well

Advertisement