Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor in county wexford, coverage okay

Options
  • 27-04-2005 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,121 ✭✭✭✭

Im thinking of switching to meteor as id like a sammy d500 :)

Im mostly based in south dublin but im in wexford from time to time! anyone with meteor down in wexford, whats the coverage like?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Depends what part of wexford. I no on some roads like the N25 between Ross and balinaboola there feck all signal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭iwb

New Ross to Waterford is as good as the rest. To Kilkenny is not too bad. Most of the way is ok. In general, I don't have too many problems with coverage, living in New Ross and travelling around a fair bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,121 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

cool, thanks for that, what happens in an o2 area does o2 show up on the phone instead or do u notice it roaming on the other network?

As I understand the roaming agreement it is only in the West and North West. I did see it go to O2 on my phone when in Donegal and Mayo but never in Wexford.

I use Meteor because the 1250 plan is impossible to beat. Their customer service is crap and when there were problems in New Ross for three months, I got very bad service but at the time I was on a one year upfront contract so getting out was impossible as they wouldn't get back to me.
    Having said that, getting 1250 minutes to all landlines and mobiles in Ireland and UK for €105 + VAT a month is the business. I have never gone over it yet and I use the phone a lot.

• Advertisement
Advertisement