Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angels of Mons

Options
  • 27-04-2005 6:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Top night of entertainment announced for the Venue Rathfarnham on Saturday the 7th of May.

Angels of Mons headline with their offical single launch in what is being billed as a homecoming gig for the band.

Support comes from 3 emerging acts Mola, Dillenger, and Travega.

Admission is 10 euro and doors open at 8.30pm big crowd expected so get there early.

DJ afterwards and beer promotion on the night!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭nonemoreblack

Those support bands sound like characters from Star trek!

Good luck with the gig and single lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Scruff101

To be completely honest I don't get the whole hype around the Angels of Mons but each to their own I suppose!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Damo Rice

Why is it a 'homecoming gig'? they never left..... The album is **** and too short.... They look like GOOD CHARLOTTE on Coke and sound like TURN!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭scarfacemj

Damo Rice = constructive criticism

Are you being Sarcastic? Or are you someone from THE ANGELS OF MONS

• Advertisement

Just playing, I particularly liked the good charlotte on coke bit, they're so angry at their pa's see?

yeh...Whats with that!!! Its kinda scary.. Have you heard there album..? If so what do you think?

nah dont listen to that sh1t man, doesn't go with the drugs ja mean?

I hear ya man!!!!

Advertisement