Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Console Window

• 27-04-2005 6:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭

Is there any way to disable the console window in multiplayer? Its just it randomly pops down every 15 seconds or so making multiplayer impossible. Its not a problem in single player as the console can be disabled from the options menu but there doesnt seem to be this option in multiplayer.

It happens in both cod and coduo

Any help greatly appreciated

Cheers,
    JB

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

You mean the console window that comes down when you press the "`/!/¦" key keeps coming down every 15 seconds? I've never heard of such a problem...
    Do you have any idea what could be causing the problem? What OS are you using?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 315 ✭✭wideband

Is "`/!/¦" key programmed as you crouch key :D

wideband wrote:
    Is "`/!/¦" key programmed as you crouch key :D
    Now that would be funny all right! :D

But I'm sure jonnybadd isn't THAT bad! lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

No no sorted it out, turns out my wireless keyboard was the problem. I searched the net for hours, even uninstalled and reinstalled but it was just my crappy wireless keyboard. Strange that it didn't happen for any other games but fixed now so thats all that matters

Glad to hear it! ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement