Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dell order status: 2005FPW?

• 28-04-2005 1:16am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,425 Mod ✭✭✭✭

On the 14th i ordered a 2005FPW widescreen and since then i have regularly checked dell's order status, every time it comes close to the estimated delivery date the date is changed to another 2 days later :mad:

now apparently the delivery date is 02/05/05 which is really annoying as, as soon as it gets closer to that date it will be set back to a later date (ie the 4th)....

Has anyone who ordered a monitor from dell.ie gotten a quick delivery or even close to when they say you should get it?

or are the 2005FPW's just not readily available anymore? maybe pending a restock from the states or something?

They still state that the monitor usually ships within 3-5 days on their site :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭SickBoy

Ring them

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭flatface

Yeh ring and shout and bargain.
    Dell are usually good for knocking pounds off the order every time you ring back and shout. Explain how this part is essential to your business and you are losing tons of money...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

I've heard that the monitor's shown as in stock aren't really. They are probably waiting on a restock before they can send you one. You will get money off if you ring them though! ;)

Advertisement