Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Should I go to PC world?

• 28-04-2005 10:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good place to buy PC peripheral accessories in Dublin - Not online (i need to head there today!)

Specifically looking for a webcam, a mic, and some other stuff...

Is PC World in Blanchardstown my best bet?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

peats
    maplins
    itdirect

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Gilgamesh

Marx computers in clontarf

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Infini

PC world are somewhat more expensive for parts than smaller places mate.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,982 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Gilgamesh wrote:
    http://www.marxcomputers.ie/ - they also post stuff out at a resonable price
    if you are on the Naas road then www.jaguarcompsys.ie are worth checking out too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,017 ✭✭✭uch

Gilgamesh wrote:

I'd be inclined to agree, thay actually know their stuff n Marx so you are not talking to some gobsh*te just trying to sell something for the sake of it.

21/25

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭Fibonacci

Cheers guys. will check those places out....

Advertisement