Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

making a ring tone.

Options
  • 28-04-2005 1:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭

i want to take the chorus segment out of a song i got on mp3.
    i got nokia multi media converter is this software good for spliting this file up?
    as such

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

No, it just converts the file. I suggest you carve up the file using audio-visual editors. You may be forced to convert the mp3 to a wav first though. As for software to use, I think this forum would be a better place to find it. Once you have your clip, use the coverter to turn it into an amr.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

I downloaded AudioSurgeon to do that and then i just send them as mp3 via irda to my phone. Works grand

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭whellman1030

Any way I found out how to add the file to itunes in the PC and when connected the iphone to the pc it synced automatically.

My only problem now is to go to iTunes in the iPhone and find my music.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement