Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Pistol to Buy

Options
  • 28-04-2005 1:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭

I am currently looking at a CZ75 9mm and a Glock 17 possibly 17L.

Does anyone know the prices of such and also any sites that would have prices relevant to us.

Also in regards to getting extra magazines if I attain a license what is the story in regards to purchasing them on the Internet.

http://www.gunaccessories.com/Magazines/Glock/Glock.asp

I have used this site before and they are very efficient, I have bought Folding and a bullpup stock for my Ruger 10/22 and Remington 870.

Also is there going to be a limit on the capacity of certain magazines??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Longslide45

Well, you are looking at two as different pistols as one can get.Either will do well for any of the shooting sports here.Personally,of all the Glocks I cant take to the L model.Just looks to "raygunny"for my liking.The CZ in the Bodygaurd circles is rated as good as if not better than the Browning Hi Power betimes.Or it's badge engineerd brother the Tanglifio[sic] is just as good.Both are good kit.Would suggest,[and it would be difficult here] to do is go and try both out,see which one suits you better.

The only mag capacity ban here is three shots for shotguns under the wildlife act.But that applies to duck hunting,not pistols or rifles.
    AFIK if you have the permit for the gun you can buy any accessories for it that you want.The US will sell no problem as it is a not a reciver.I think barrels for rifles have to be engraved with the serial nr of the gun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭woody

Thanks I have used the Browning High Power and CZ before the first in the army is a reliable pistol as for the Glock the Price may put me off so might have to stick with the CZ :)

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭Renegade_Archer

You know you really want a Desert Eagle

If I wasnt an ISSF airpistol shooter, Id want one of these.

Advertisement