Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortiis

Options
  • 28-04-2005 1:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hey, anyone here into them? They're on a tour of the UK at the mo, I've just been to see them in Cardiff and they're excellent live, yet they didn't play here 'cos there wasn't enough demand for the tour to come here!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭hostyle

Best looking music star, ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

www.metalireland.com - you probably find more Mortiss fans there then here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭SlipknotBitch9

nah unfortunately most ppl on metalireland are not that interested in them :( Thanx anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

I like Mortiis, hes a complete weirdo but got some great stuff.

yeh! his new single 'decadent & desparate' is in the uk charts at like 40 or sumthin, he's defo worth checkin out, 'the grudge' is a great album, i realy wana try and get more ppl interested in tryin to get him over to ireland

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

unfortunately because he is still under ground, the only promotion that would bring him over within Ireland is Emerald and unless they can gaurantee a good number to attend, it just wouldnt be worth it financially

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Dathai

Aye, Mortiis rules. The Grudge sucked monkeys though

Ph3n0m wrote:
    unfortunately because he is still under ground, the only promotion that would bring him over within Ireland is Emerald and unless they can gaurantee a good number to attend, it just wouldnt be worth it financially
    yeah i've emailed them, they said they were offered to promote a gig over here but there wasn't much demand for him, i wana try and find more ppl interested in seein him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 953 ✭✭✭superconor

Personally i think his music is bollocks. His responses in Metal Hammer are pretty good, but i find his music to be the equivalent of a polyphonic ringtone. That comes with your phone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

I honestly have to say that The Grudge sucked monkeys.

Personally, I loved The Smell Of Rain, so I don't know how he sunk to such levels of crap in the space of 1 album.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

i didnt like the grudge at all. what was the dealie with the electronica stuff. hope next 1s better. btw he loses the mask in his new video

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

i think he's laughable.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

...nice nose.

That is all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

terrible!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭Geranium

Can't stand the guy's music, but his writings in magazines are pretty good.

Advertisement