Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Total Annihilation remake

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

*explodes*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Khalim

whoa! those screenshots look sweet!

*downloads*

EDIT: Awww...no single player AI...am not good enough in these games to play online... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Wow, good job retro....

Loved this game, still play it sometimes....

This is a great surprise, and a FREE one at that!! :)

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

I think I need a cold spoon. O.M.G.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭Bluehair

Wow I have many happy memories playing this. Much as I loved C&C this just seemed like a massive step forward.

And the price is sure right :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

I've played Total Annihilation multiplayer for years. This is coded by a clan called The Swedish Yankspankers. They're fantastically productive guys. They don't talk about making stuff. They go out and do it. The demo recorder, the XTA mod and now this. Absolute geniuses the lot of them. Probably the best competitive players in the world as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Wow. That is some serious work. Very impressive

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

excellent! TA is prob the best RTS ever made, well it Starcraft and C&C RA all close.
    Krogoth encounter is still the best mission ever on an RTS game, try doing it without Dragons teeth, VERY hard!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

mighty stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭Illuvatar

B E A utiful

• Advertisement
Advertisement