Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

o2 webtext via wap?

Options
  • 28-04-2005 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭

I'd like to access the o2 webtext from wap... Anyone knows if such a service exists?

I heard that someone on Boards has a script like that.. Would be very glad to take part of it!

Thanks in advance! ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,925 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Probably cost just as much, if not more to send it via WAP. Well.. maybe not depending on whether you use GPRS or GSM.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

im i reading this wrong.. (please correct me..)

but you want to use wap to text someone?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,925 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I think that's exactly it.... can't see the logic in it either, by the way! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

Yes, o2 webtext in a wap version! So i can avail of the 250 free txts via wap, and make them mobile! Still searchin...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

flodis79 wrote:
    Yes, o2 webtext in a wap version! So i can avail of the 250 free txts via wap, and make them mobile! Still searchin...

omg... it still cost you money.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

Yes I know... But still cheaper than o2/voda bundles. And it's international.

Advertisement