Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Picking up a new mobile this evening, d500 or moto razr 3

Options
  • 28-04-2005 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,121 ✭✭✭✭

Porting to meteor so i can get the moto razr or the d500 pretty cheap, which would you get?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Caixa

I've got the e800, and since the d500 is a higher spec, I would probably recommend that. Depends what you're looking for in a phone though. I'd have a look at this site for reviews:

http://www.mobile-review.com/review-en.shtml

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

What you doing with ur 6630 cyrus?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,121 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

selling it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I would definitely go for the Samsung D500. I heard (now haven't actually seen it myself) that the keypad is very easy to damage on the Motorola V3.
    Also specs-wise, the D500 wins hands down. Mega pixel camera etc...
    IMO, the V3 is just a glorified Star-tac (remember them?!)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭JTMan

I'd go for the V3 any day over the Samsung D500. The Samsung D500 is an ugly piece of work compare to the V3 (sep the new black V3). It is worth the 99 quid for the V3 on Meteor.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

the v3 is a very nice phone but is a tad awkward but tis a luvly looking phone

Havent played with a d500 but i sure do want one

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭hefty_langer

got a d500 about a fortnight ago and have to say was mighty impressed... Very easy to use, small light, great slide design and the s/w is very easy to use. Camera and screen are first class. 90Mb memory for videos and mp3's...

Tried out the a mates V3 and to be honest looks lke they spent more time designing the body of the phone than the s/w - its the same s/w as a moto v600 - no new functionality... having tried motorolas years back and hating them, recently I had a v525 and didn't like it too much more - slight improvement, The V3 is just a posers phone... The D500 is much more functional.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,121 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

got the d500 its quality

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭michaelanthony

Just as well you didn't get a V3 cos I got one 2 months ago and looks great and it's fine to use apart from the fact that it stopped working and I had to get it replaced.

Advertisement