Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Project 2005

• 28-04-2005 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭

OK, I just thought I'd see how this worked on boards... might be fun to get to know some boards people better.....
    Welcome to the 2005 edition of getting to know your friends. What you are supposed to do is copy (not forward) this entire e-mail and paste it onto a new e-mail that you'll send. Change all the answers so they apply to you, and then send this to a whole bunch of people including the person who sent it to you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little things about your friends, if you did not know them already

So obviously in this case just copy and paste into a new post with your own answers

*What time did you get up this morning? 7.20am.... god that sucks even typing it!
    * Diamonds or pearls?Pearls, so beautiful!
    * What was the last film you saw at the cinema? I think it was Lord of the rings
    * What is your favorite TV show? I've kinda gone off TV recently.... I guess I like sex and the city but I'm not too pushed.
    *What is your middle name? Anne
    * What is your favorite cuisine? Thai food....YUMMY!
    * What foods do you dislike? sweet and sour things... yucky!!
    * What are your favorite potato chips? monster munch, especially the ones that are so smothered in flavor that they are bright orange!
    * What is your favorite CD at the moment? Solid Air - John Martyn. (I'm going to see him on 9th of May in vicar street... can't wait)
    * What kind of car do you drive? It's a little black Fiat Punto.... I was starting to hate it coz it kept having things wrong with it but I just got a full service done on it and I love it again now.
    * Favorite sandwich? Tuna Melt on brown bread with pickle
    * What characteristics do you despise? girls with permanent bitchy looks on their faces... you know the one's I mean!
    * Favorite item of clothing? A really cool pair of my boyfriends jeans that I've started wearing a lot recently
    * If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Right now, I'd like to go to the south of France and never come back
    * What colour is your bathroom? It's very, very white
    * Favorite brand of clothing? John Rocca or Mathew Williams.
    * Where would you retire to? South of France... or south of Spain.
    * Favorite time of day? When ever I'm not in work is my favorite time
    * Where were you born? Dublin
    * Favorite sport to watch? Rugby/Sailing
    * Favorite sport? Sailing
    * Person you least expect to send this back to you? Well no one, coz it's boards....
    * Person you expect to send it back first? see above
    * What fabric detergent do you use? Lanor
    * Coke or Pepsi? COKE!!!!!
    * Are you a morning person or night owl? Much more of a night owl but if I've had a good sleep and it's not too early then I'm not too bad in the mornings either
    * What is your shoe size? 7
    * Do you have pets?Nope, I wish we could have a dog or a cat in our place but no pets allowed
    * Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with your family and friends? well.........no, its a secret
    * What did you want to be when you were little? I know its a cliché but I wanted to be an astronaut! I didn't know that any girls had done it and I wanted to be the first girl to do it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

How, exactly, is this humourous?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Velvet Vocals

WizZard wrote:
    How, exactly, is this humourous?

I don't know but I couldn't think of any where else to post it. Mods feel free to move it somewhere more appropriate, I meant to say that in my orignal post but I forgot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

After Hours would get more of a response tbh. PM one of the mods and they will move it for you I'd imagine

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

Argh! Go away! *me runs to corner and assumes fetal position*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

I must be bored to have filled that in

• Advertisement
Advertisement