Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What to do about the Matt Hardy Backlash?

• 28-04-2005 3:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭

Well, it's no secret that the live fans have been making these loud ass chants during every Edge and Lita segment..mostly Lita.

First, do you think these chants will die down?

And second, what should WWE do about it...I mean, they kind of have to turn Lita heel don't they?

The major problem from what I can see...is that the live fans aren't even letting Edge and Lita conduct in-ring promos which isn't good for their characters. So what to do?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Cat O'Nine Tail

The Matt Hardy fans(of which I am one) don't intend to let up on Edge and Lita. Theydid something wrong, they cheated on their partners, and yet it was Matt who paid the price for their infidelity.

Vince is now beginning to realise that firing Matt was a BIG mistake. Get rid of Lita(she sucks anyway), and shift Edge to Smackdown.

And bring back Matt!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭killeoin

I'd perfer to see him show up on TNA!!
    It could be the making of them!!
    Matt and Jeff back 2gether.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

No! Matt doesn't need Jeff, he'd pull him back down. He'd be much better off in ROH, he said he's interested in doing that style of wrestling

As for this whole thing, to put it in perspective, what happened to Matt is worse than what happened to Bret. Matt was put through this because his girlfriend cheated on him with another worker. Bret was put through what he went through because he refused to lose the title in his country. Matt is clearly a lot less in the wrong, and it's bad because he deserves a lot better

But please..no Hardy Boys reunion....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Fozzy wrote:
    No! Matt doesn't need Jeff, he'd pull him back down. He'd be much better off in ROH, he said he's interested in doing that style of wrestling

As for this whole thing, to put it in perspective, what happened to Matt is worse than what happened to Bret. Matt was put through this because his girlfriend cheated on him with another worker. Bret was put through what he went through because he refused to lose the title in his country. Matt is clearly a lot less in the wrong, and it's bad because he deserves a lot better

But please..no Hardy Boys reunion....

I agree. If TNA put their belt on Matt it would make WWE very uncomfortable indeed and raise the profile of TNA.

As for Lita, I see no other solution than to simply turn her heel.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Speaking of Matt Hardy, you might find what's below interesting. I sure did!

http://nodq.com/news/116657859.shtml

Don't stop the chants!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,973 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

I would love if Matt Hardy went to TNA but im not sure if he would team up again with his brother Jeff, but im keeping my fingers crossed for this one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Cat O'Nine Tail

Matt is in talks with ROH, as well as TNA. He's got an apperance planned in London in a fortnight, too. I'm a member of his message board, and he's overwhelmed by the support that he's getting, not to mention thankful. I'd like to see him get some support from the Irish fans in June , at the Smackdown show, more so if Edge gets drafted over there.

Vince needs to know that the wrong man was fired from the company, and where better to tell him so?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

There have always been plans to turn Lita heel for a good while now, i think now would be the best time. It would be interesting to see her as a heel character.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

What about Trish then?! They can hardly keep her heel if Lita is too. And I really doubt she'd turn face at this stage, she's doing a great job. They should have let Lita go ages ago, she's no where near as good looking as some of the divas they get in, and such a sloppy wrestler too. Christy honestly looks like she has a better idea of what she's doing in the ring than Lita ever has

Advertisement