Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Problem with MS frontpage

• 28-04-2005 3:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭

Have this problem with frontpage

When using MS explorer all is fine and when a window is open and I select a web address from the address bar all is fine, but when I go to click on a link or when I go to open a new window, MS frontpage continiously keeps trying to initialise.

Now, I don't like Bill and thought that I'd try to install the Firefox Browser instead, so I downloaded version 1.0.

The problem I'm having now is that the puter won't let me install Firefox and I think its something to do with a setting I've gotta disable.

Any suggestions?

P

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭hostyle

Auslander wrote:
    The problem I'm having now is that the puter won't let me install Firefox and I think its something to do with a setting I've gotta disable.

What error message are you getting?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Auslander

Hey Hostyle!

Thanks for that, I now have the fire fox browser installed

Got an IT student to give me a hand.

Thanks.

P

Advertisement