Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hot Tip

• 28-04-2005 4:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭

Punchestown
    5.30 Jack The Hough

do him e/w

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

sjones to be fair, at least tell us where/who/why we should?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

Where? Punchestown
    Who? Jack The Hough
    Why? The owner is my brother-in-law, he called me and said he will defo be placed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

hmmm...

There was some money for the winner....7/2 from 8s....Good old fashioned punt!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

some auld punt alrite...

no need to be smart sjones...

Most people when they put up "tips" put down who they got them from to begin with, or else any auld eejit could put up a tip

I was on Oulart (ouch) and Final Act (placed)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

I wasn't being smart, I answered your questions. If your questions were not serious then you were the one being smart.

On-Topic, I should have never married into this family :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

Any of you back Kings Advocate, remeber i told you last week for listowel, unlucky today just couldnt catch the winner.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭masterK

Healio wrote:
    Any of you back Kings Advocate, remeber i told you last week for listowel, unlucky today just couldnt catch the winner.

Ran a great race, only a 5 year old as well. Looks as though he'll go on to better things. What's the plan with him? He looks like he'll make a nice chaser.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

Chasing is the plan anyway, he should pick up a few decent chases. Hopefully!! ;)

Advertisement