Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Seating Layout at the RDS

• 28-04-2005 5:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

he you go lads - just posted today.

10521s.gif

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,011 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

Thanks alot for the post Storm, that should clear up some problems.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Good man yourself. Now, which will be the €55 tickets, and the €80 ones? Personally Id prefer be on tiered seating.

Centre block C looks good to me, the yellow section.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

Row C looks good to me as well but i bet i'll only Row D

Prices on wwe.com - 75,65,60,50,30,20 Euro plus booking fees

So to make sense of this perhaps at a guess

Green €75 & €65

Blue €30 (these are still on the floor)

Red Blocks E & F €50

Red Blocks G & H €20

Yellow B, C & D €50

Yellow A & €20.

Anyone want to open a book on how wrong Ill be???? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭faithy

the green area what block would u class it as cos im booking online tomorrow but the green area doesnt say a block name or anything. please help

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

They'd more than likely call it "ringside". If not, they'll still list the prices beside the classifictions, so just pick the most expensive

ok thanks fozzy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Trev C

Did you all get your tickets - didnt get a sniff a ringside ones, gone straight away. Got Block C though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭meepmeep

Woot, got tickets online for Block A :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭iasc

block c for me 2...tickets were a bit late going live online werent they.

• Advertisement

yeah IASC, i was thinkin that myself, it was about 5 past when i got in. Those lads a ticketmaster must have been busy sorting themselves out

Block A, Row PP. Are these pitch tiered, or pitch floor, or whast the story.

Fair play to Topdawg for going in at 0230hrs queueing for these.

Block A is more than likely on the ground, I think the double letters in the row mean that

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭antifyre

I got Section A, Row PP as well....

Was asking one of the lasses in Customer Service(problem with CC, near heart failure...but she was very nice, for once in there), and she tried to guide me to where exactly they were, but she seemed to think they were very good seats, so I don't know.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Cat O'Nine Tail

Section D, Row JJ. Not that far from ringside, so I'm happy. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭cutepape

Got Anglesea stand block C row F... I'm just glad I didnt get in the corner..
    Any good? I havent been to RDS so I have no clue.. Just a Swedish WWE fan in ireland. :D

Anyone got first row ringside?

C ya in june =)

what does pitch seating mean?

It means you've got either green or blue seats, the seats are on the ground

I assume pitch seating means seats of the ground, not tiered. However, looking at the options on ticketmaster, there is pitch tiered.

Looking at the seat plan, if Blocks A,B,C & D are all pitch seating, that means there is 32 Rows, which cant be right, as if you are anything more than 3/4 rows back, your tickets are shít. Hopefully they will be somewhat raised back where we are anyway. For €70 I expect something half decent anyways.

From my experience at event like this, seating at pitch level is "what is says on the tin" - they are just seats at pitch level. They are not raised in any way, so if you are at back of blue section i reckon it will be difficult with all those kids standing on seats etc.

• Advertisement

For €70, I better be able to see something...(anything!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭vorbis

was at the smackdown event in the filaforum in Milan. Pitch seating there was as Trev C said. Blocks of seats simply put out level on the floor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Hugh Mongus

well it says on the map that blue and green seats are flat. Just look at the legend in the bottom left-hand corner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭TOPDAWG

Apparently it says somewhere 70euro tix may have restricted viewing which i imagine will be because its outdoors their gonna have those 4 big pillars around ringside erected to hold up the lighting rig. I dont really care tho, il be there and il make the most of it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Yeah I got block C but I dont know which C. So if anyone got anglesea stand tickets could they just tell me if anglesea was written on their ticket receipt or just the block letter ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭seanironmaiden

I wonder do rows go back from A-Z and then start at AA-ZZ, I dunno. I got four rows back from the ring by queing from 10 the night before

Yeah my brother got my tickets online in block c row c and im confused because if you look at the map the floor seating has all double letters. So then I assumed it must be anglesea stand block c but it has no mention on the receipt you get that its tiered. So im kinda confused.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I have seats beside the entranceway.

Just looking at the seating plan again. It seems kind of odd to me that there could be so many seats on the ground.

Im assuming that blocks A, B, C & D (the blue blocks) will be slightly raised, otherwise there will be 31 rows on the ground. Sounds wrong to me.

Anyone got any ideas?

• Advertisement

gimmick wrote:
    Just looking at the seating plan again. It seems kind of odd to me that there could be so many seats on the ground.

Im assuming that blocks A, B, C & D (the blue blocks) will be slightly raised, otherwise there will be 31 rows on the ground. Sounds wrong to me.

Anyone got any ideas?
    if it says flat seating it is flat seating. My thoughts are if your gonna have that many rows there gonna have to put a big screen in. At the point I was 8 rows back and could only see half the ring so a big screen is a must i reckon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Lordz

I'm in block D, and they were 80 euro tickets. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Zip

Do you think ther would be any tickets left even bad ones?

Go to ticketmaster. I was browsing a minute ago, and there are seats in Block h, Row B. They are tiered and are €33 each.

Looks like its close to a sell out!!!

Another thing, it says on ticmaster that there is "pitch tiered". I wonder what they are????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭seanironmaiden

Lordz wrote:
    I'm in block D, and they were 80 euro tickets. :(

So am I but I'm still four rows from the ring... ABC and D are all around the ring. what's your row number?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

So am I but I'm still four rows from the ring... ABC and D are all around the ring. what's your row number?

Eh, Block D is not 4 rows from the ring, it's behind the green "Ringside" which appears to be marked A-M, so Block D starts 13 rows from the ring, does it not?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Lordz

QQ

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭pingu_girl

i think the letter of the block behind the ringside seats are also be the letter of the ring side seats it would make sence

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Storm106

Just recieved my ringside tickets.

Block C - Row A - seats 34,35,36,37 :):):):):)

Going by the layout i'm the opposite side ring to the walkway.

Hopefully i'll get some good pics as i wasn't allowed in with my Cam in April.

They robbed my batterys but i had a spare set and only got a few pics cause the security staff where givin me some strange looks cause of the size of the camera. :)

Ive just read that there IS some raised seating on the pitch, and there is a marquee type affair over the ring.

Now I paid €70 a piece for my 6 tickets, and Got Section A, row PP, Seat 113....which if you look closely, are pretty ****!!!!

....unless the backs of the blue rows are the 'pitch tiered' seats which someone mentioned, which would'nt be too bad!

• Advertisement

^ You are in the same row as me so dude.

Ill be pretty miffed if they aint tiered, but again, from what Ive read, there is still alot of 'tiering' lying around which has yet to be put up.

Wait and see I suppose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Lamar

the chart is so ****ed up...so much confusion..i went to ticketmaster and not even they know the exact lay out....theres way too many floor ones and that cant be right cos the people even 15 rows back aint gonna see much........CAN ANYONE CLEAR THINGS UP?
    my ticket is ringside b row b...what do that mean..
    thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭pingu_girl

2nd row?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Lamar

pingu_girl wrote:
    2nd row?
    was hoping that someone would say that....

Advertisement