Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

discos- the wezz

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Obzer

Ive never been there but judging from the people in my school that went it was filled with sluts and wannabe D4 heads (i live in D16).

Personally I went to blast the live music thingy for under 18s. Always had a good time, no scumbags,no orange faces and not quite as much under age sexual shenanigins.

As for being tarred with the D4 brush and saying DNS (D'north Side) is a ****hole. I hate D4 and their doobs and orange faces and wouldnt be caught dead witha girl fitting that description. I have never felt un safe on the noth side whereas ive gotten a beating with a crutch and had someone try to rob me twice on the south side. Which is safer?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 buckface

Like i dkno wat u knacks think but wezz like is the place to be:cool: . Like, you could like, get ur bit if you like:D . If B.O.D. was here hed like tell u knacks to ****in get some money, cause B.O.D. is ****in GOD. And i dont care what anybody says about Doney.....hes such a ledge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭Fraggle Rocks

SexyD4Lady wrote:
    Spell it right, Smiley. That's ANABELS and just because there was one incident there doesn't mean it's a kip. Sure, aren't there murders and **** outside Tomangoes on the northside all the time? And you never see anything in the papers about those because it's common for people to get high on cheap coke in public toilets, and then start fights and stab people or kick them to death around there. So SHHH, darling. You've had your say, now go back to sleep.

You're also underage, a bit thick and don't have a clue what you're talking about. So here, why don't you go buy yourself a ****ing clue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭EvilPixieOne

buckface wrote:
    Like i dkno wat u knacks think but wezz like is the place to be:cool: . Like, you could like, get ur bit if you like:D . If B.O.D. was here hed like tell u knacks to ****in get some money, cause B.O.D. is ****in GOD. And i dont care what anybody says about Doney.....hes such a ledge.

If by BOD you meant Brian O'Driscoll, it might suprise you to learn that he's originally a northsider. And it's obvious of the type of place that wesley is that this thread has turned into a northsider vs southsider debate. I mean wesley can be fun, but it's the type of people it attracts that would turn me off it really

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭xha1r

Helzeena wrote:
    Excuse me but shut the **** up. It's little bitches like you that give the southside such a bad name. Go **** off to 'Wezz' in the car your daddy bought and continue with your fake little life. BITCH

see this is what is pathetic! pure jealousy! **** off to wez in your car daddy bought. im sure if your rents could afford a car to buy you, youd take it in a second. pov.

• Advertisement

I WAS SO ANGRY AT THE LAST DISCO!THEY WOULDNT LET ME IN WEARING THIS!!!!!!!!like hello i was told this is what they all wear from this thread.DSCF0313.jpg
    i even have this years most fashionale accessory in my hand.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

haha brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭electric69

You're also underage, a bit thick and don't have a clue what you're talking about. So here, why don't you go buy yourself a ****ing clue.

Why dont you go and buy yourself a life and a bit of intelligence.its beyond me how people can call people thick without ever even meeting them before or knowing anything about them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 sarah cashell

WEZZ is the best 4 people who cant get in to red box yet :confused: and no longer wat to go to younger BONDI baby wezz isnt dat great :( but over 16 r old wezz is really gud im goin mayb on 30th :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭Fraggle Rocks

electric69 wrote:
    Why dont you go and buy yourself a life and a bit of intelligence.its beyond me how people can call people thick without ever even meeting them before or knowing anything about them.

img-l1-05054000005.jpg

black_kettle.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭DAEDULUS

Obzer wrote:
    and wouldnt be caught dead witha girl fitting that description.
    or any girl for that matter!

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭dublin 16 lad

its good just watch out 4 de oompa loompas. there very orange

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭dublin 16 lad

watch out. oompa loompas escaped willy wonkas factory. wezz is great though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

EFC-4eva wrote:
    Male Bouncers are asses, except donie.

I remember Donie (if thats how you spell his name), you always used to get girls outside saying let me in I know Donie, and you're standing there in the queue breaking your ****e at them.

This thread brings back alot of memories, I might have to pop out there for Old Wesley some time. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭Kablamo!

if you want some hot underage action, wezz is the place to be

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

SexyD4Lady wrote:
    Sorry, am, SWEETNESS, but the Grove was like, the seventies thing. My mum used to go to that and she's like, SO old, 46.

this is a joke right....you don't actually talk AND type like that do you?

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

rugbug86 wrote:
    does anyone rember the cricket, fingallians, na fianna, the lawns? ah memories...

oh god yeah, and suttonians......those were the days!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,405 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

:| wrote:
    oh god yeah, and suttonians......those were the days!

ah suttonians is getting worse but still can be a laugh.

Might be going baby wezz on Friday is it any good?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 browner

i am 14 and in 2nd year and was wondering is wezz worth going to cause i went to spin and that was good so is wezz worth it where is it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭leprehaungirl

this thread is so funny, fair play to d4sexygirl for sayin sorry, i come from the southside well the west the liffey runs through my village! but gennerally im from the southside but i get called a scobe/skanger/knacker when i talk to people from the south (east)side i dont get it !! they think where im from is a kip !! but its alright, i went away to the gaelteacht this year only to realised i was surounded by ompa lumpahs and avid wezz goers they judged my friends and i before they new us and shouted names (skobe/knacker etc etc!) but all the same we judged them straight away (yeno all the dubes/fatmans pants/the fake bake and all) eventully we made peace with them and became like best friends with them all(mad isnt it?) the main thing i learned from it was only to judge people after you no them !! anyways back to the actual thred !! after asking my parents could i go to wes during the gaelteact (all my "d4" mates asked us to go) it turned out that the day i was coming home from the gaelteacht the papers had realased the whole thing about wes so that ended my dreams of ever going to wes last summer !!!!:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 miss trouble

browner wrote:
    i am 14 and in 2nd year and was wondering is wezz worth going to cause i went to spin and that was good so is wezz worth it where is it
    ye all my m8z go 2 spin well nt nemre since its stopd in my areas ppl say the wezz is better!duz ne1 tink bondi is gud havnt gne bu lukin 4 sumwher gud?redbox?? dunno

• Registered Users Posts: 1 CoOloCk GiRl Xx

ye suttonians is alri.. bt d ambassador is 1 of d best..!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭mambo

browner wrote:

good to see punctuation is still being taught well in d' schools :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

LOL! Worrying thing is that some of these teens are going to expensive private schools ... great value fpr Daddy's €3000!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

I never went......no i'm 18 and too old for wesly! and all the sluts my age have mended their ways. Its horrible!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

Are most of these posts taking the píss? Really?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭NCIRL

It interesting just reading but do over 18 year olds actually go to the Wezz and does drink be served.

Northside 4 Life

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

NCIRL wrote:
    It interesting just reading but do over 18 year olds actually go to the Wezz and does drink be served.
    I think its only unofficially for the wee tiddlers. Us old fogeys aren't welcome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

They really should put a number for smaratians at the end of this thread.

I feel like killing myself after reading just this page.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭JC06

The Samaritans-1850 60 90 90 :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement