Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

IwW Gym-War 2

• 28-04-2005 7:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭

IwW - 'GYM WAR 2'

Sunday, May 22nd @ 6pm, doors open from 5.45pm

IwW Gym,
    Unit 61A
    Baldoyle Industrial Estate
    Dublin 13.

Tickets - €5 each
    Wrestling Mania, Top Floor, Stephens Green, Shopping Centre,Dublin
    Ph: 01-4053525

IwW International Champion Shamus O' Shaunessy defends the title against 'The Ladies Hero' Dave Zero.

** THIS IS A TICKET ONLY EVENT **

Fans can get the 29A & 32B buses from Abbey Street/Eden Quay, Dublin 1, to last stop.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,011 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

Excellent - definitely making this one after the good reviews of the last one. See you there.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,973 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

Im going to Gym War 2 as well, the last one was really good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

I may go to this one as well now i know where it is as well.
    €5 is a great price for a IWW show.

Just wish the train worked went to howth on weekends so i could get there much easier.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,973 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

Stalfos wrote:
    I may go to this one as well now i know where it is as well.
    €5 is a great price for a IWW show.

Just wish the train worked went to howth on weekends so i could get there much easier.

ya dont get much for a fiver these days, this €5 to IWW Gymwar is best fiver ever spent.

I couldn't believe it when I saw it was only 5 bucks. I mean seriously you cant get a McDonalds for that price. Plus you get to see Dave Zero against SOS!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

Trains are back to normal June 1st, so presuming there's more Gym Wars after this one you'll be in luck.

And anyway, the travel in on the bus isn't bad. Just grab a couple of your mates and you're set.

im heading to the IWW Gymwar 2 on Sunday week, anyone else going to this? the last one was great, cant wait for this especially to see how the feud between Red Vinny and Irish Dragon develops before D-Day.

Yeah, especially in the run up to D-Day. Maybe we will see some matches signed on the night. I'll be there.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Kio

iww rules im going to gw2 and dday

Advertisement