Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

help with wmv=>vcd=>data dvd

• 28-04-2005 7:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭

this is doing my head in, i'm trying to make a mixed type dvd with vcd files and divxs in nero but i cant figure out how to convert wmv to vcd and put them on a dvd, i'm not interested in converting wmv to divx cause it looks like hassle. any suggestions? i wanna put a load of files on a dvd to play on my philips player which plays pretty much everthing except wmv. thanks in advance for help

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 320 ✭✭esquier

Look at the post below "Wmv to mpeg convertor".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

yeah i tried it a few times but couldnt get it working. when i open a file in movie maker it just freezes and the files aint corrupt either. is there an all in one divx encoder? i really hate video encoding, it makes me feel like a retard!!! :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 320 ✭✭esquier

You could try googling for a free trial of a convertor but solving the Moviemaker issue would be better. Have you upgraded to MM2?, it might solve the freeze problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭sleepwalker

win avi video convertor converts pretty much any video file to dvd format

go get it

Advertisement