Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CIA recruitment

• 28-04-2005 7:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭

its a bit of an old one, but a classic

there was a big group of hopefulls wanting to join the CIA, there were some very initaition tests, and by the time they got to the last one, there were only three people left, two men and a woman. the Chief said "ok here's the final test, I will take you one at a time". so he called up one of the men first and brought him into the next room, and handed him a pistol "now" he said "in the next room is your wife, you must enter the room and shoot her. if you fail to do so, you fail overall". the man looked horrified "I can't shoot my wife!" so he was shown out.

next the chief called in the second man, gave him the pistol, and told him the same. The man walked into the room, and a minute later he came out crying "I couldn't do it" so he was shown out.

finally the chief called in the woman, gave her the pistol and tole her she had to shoot her husband in the next room. she took the pistol and walked into the room and closed the door. The Chief heard the gun go off, then he heard it fire three times more before a big crash and a scream. the woman came out, wiping the sweat off her brow "the pistol you gave me was full of blanks, I had to kill the bastard with the chair!"

Comments

Advertisement