Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Queueing Times

• 28-04-2005 7:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭

Just wondering what time people are goin in to queue up tonight for RDS tix?? was thinkin 4 o clock myself.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Our 'lackey' is going in at some ungodly hour to queue for tickets God love him!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭TOPDAWG

gimmick wrote:
    Our 'lackey' is going in at some ungodly hour to queue for tickets God love him!

il 'LACKEY' you into the head!! and pocket 75 euro while im at it!! WELL DONE LINNANE!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

A mate of mine is queuing from 12.

I was thinkin 12 as well but one of the lads is goin in a on a scouting mission to suss out whats happenin first!!

Just lookin forward to crawl into bed with my ticket 2moro morning at halfnine. Me and my Wrestlemania revenge ticket had a very intimate intense relationship the last two months but i think she senses that theirs another ticket on the scene that has my attention at the moment!!

Sorry il move over to the Personal Issues board. :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭Coney Island

Stupid question, isn't possible just to buy the ticket over the internet?

• Advertisement

Yeah but it can be dodgy. the website tend sto slow down and stall n'stuff when tix go on sale and you have to have your transaction done in 5 mins as well.

Advertisement