Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Duleek???? help!!

Options
  • 28-04-2005 9:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭

we've had no water supply since last night, some has now come back (well a milky like liquid anyways!!) but toilet's barely working and (electric) shower's a no-go starting to think it'll blow up if i try and use it anymore!! anyone know whats going on!?!?!?! or where i can find out whats going on!?!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 samyjoe62

Get out of duleek and move to dublin :

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,683 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

I know theres been a load of work going on there from what i've read in the Drogheda Indo. Have you rang the council?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

In cases like this, LMFM would have a statement from the council read out every hour (near news times)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Dypso

i live in duleek and i aint had a problem with water nor heard on anyone with one. what estate you in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Father Jack

hahahahahahahahahaha...thats really funny... yeah that happens sometimes...its most likely jus the council workin on some stuff and it'll go away soon enough...well at least it always has when it happens to me...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

samyjoe62 wrote:
    Get out of duleek and move to dublin :
    Or in my case, do the opposite.

OP - when you say the water is 'milky' sometimes it's just very oxygenated - let the water stand for a minute or two and it will be fine - it's just tiny air bubbles - usually!

I also couldn't recommend highly enough getting one of those Britta water filters as the water out here tastes pretty awful.

Advertisement