Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is the bar fuller then ever???

Options
  • 28-04-2005 10:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,375 ✭✭✭

IS it just me or does the bar seem to actaully get busier coming up to exams? i dont understand it.....the bar is packed, the library is overflowing and even on cmapus there is more peopel then ever. where do these ppl come from????????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

Beer tomorrow!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

what time tomorrow?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭TOPDAWG

somebody say beer? im from cork but i heard beer......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 i_should_go_go

2 or 3 not sure

cork man you'll have to leave home early!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭hawkmoon269

Hmm...in my UCD days, the bar would pretty much empty coming up to exams, with the exception of Friday nights.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,375 ✭✭✭padser

yeah thats def not the case anymore....mind you i cant really talk..after all the reason i know is that im there as well!!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,485 ✭✭✭Red Alert

there's no bar in ET unless you count Mulligans/Hartigans plus the crazy woman who runs them! probably for the best as i actually did some work today!

Advertisement