Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sick of study?

• 29-04-2005 1:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭

Then check out my blog ! (Shameless product placement!)

Let me know what you think - seriously, I'm soliciting feedback...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

What blog?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭ucd_guy

What blog?

That one! I'm an idiot, it's late, etc....

ucd_guy wrote:
    That one! I'm an idiot, it's late, etc....

OK, I've checked it out. I'd recommend you tamper with your template a bit and fiddle with the colours and also you might want to consider getting Haloscan for your comments. Trust me! As a blogger myself my advice to you would be:

- Post regularly
    - Figure out what it is you want to say
    - Offer some light relief. You did this with that helicopter game. Good stuff!
    - Don't be afraid to post controversial stuff! Arguments are good for blogs in my view but don't tolerate nonsense from trolls if they come along.

The important thing is to stick at it and if you do it can be very rewarding. Also, another thing I forgot to mention is that you should link ALOT and if someone links you it's good manners to reciprocate.

Best of luck with it.

OK, I've checked it out. I'd recommend you tamper with your template a bit and fiddle with the colours and also you might want to consider getting Haloscan for your comments. Trust me! As a blogger myself my advice to you would be:

- Post regularly
    - Figure out what it is you want to say
    - Offer some light relief. You did this with that helicopter game. Good stuff!
    - Don't be afraid to post controversial stuff! Arguments are good for blogs in my view but don't tolerate nonsense from trolls if they come along.

The important thing is to stick at it and if you do it can be very rewarding. Also, another thing I forgot to mention is that you should link ALOT and if someone links you it's good manners to reciprocate.

Best of luck with it.

Done and done! Thanks, Mr. Nice Guy - that's exactly the kind of feedback I was looking for! More and more everybody!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Alana

What is this new fangled blog-ness....? I know of one or two ppl who have them, one lads is really cool and funny and not only do you get an lil incit into what he likes but theres lots of cool things to play around with...however the other guy bears his fuppin soul to the world-each to their own, but i'd prefer if he verved away from drama-ville every now and again and showed us pretty pictures...

Nice one by the way ucd-guy...you need more shiney things, colour, and maybe some penguins.

• Advertisement

Alana wrote:
    What is this new fangled blog-ness....? I know of one or two ppl who have them, one lads is really cool and funny and not only do you get an lil incit into what he likes but theres lots of cool things to play around with...however the other guy bears his fuppin soul to the world-each to their own, but i'd prefer if he verved away from drama-ville every now and again and showed us pretty pictures...

Nice one by the way ucd-guy...you need more shiney things, colour, and maybe some penguins.

Penguins - tick!

(I'm serious, check it out!)

Where the penguins???!?!?!?!

Have a feeling this is what the rds will be like 2moro

only a smidgin busier...

seriously dude, where are the penguins...?

Alana wrote:
    Where the penguins???!?!?!?!

Have a feeling this is what the rds will be like 2moro

only a smidgin busier...

seriously dude, where are the penguins...?

The penguins are on his blog and they're hilarious. As for your picture, are you sure it will be that cold tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭beanyb

that's fun! It's amazing how people always find things like that around exam times. Procrastination, best thing ever! :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement