Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tomorrow Friday the 29th

Options
  • 29-04-2005 1:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭

Tomorrow Friday the 29th

We are meeting in the usual place (jukebox in the SU bar) at 2 O'Clock (that's 1400 hours for all you wanna be bf beating jarheads out there).

If you come we will be there. Just look out for the guy with the shiny head (me) and a collection of similar freaks, weirdos and loons*

Please check this thread tomorrow for any updates (there probably won't be any - but just in case).

See you there.

kas.

*May not contain actual loons.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

kasintahan wrote:
    We are meeting in the usual place (jukebox in the SU bar) at 2 O'Clock (that's 1400 hours for all you wanna be bf beating jarheads out there).

I wonder who that was directed at? :D I'd like to go but my financial situation is a bit dodgy at the moment. I've more knowledge about politics than I do money let's put it that way!

I showed up at 2 O'Clock (1400 hours) last time and no one was there! Could you be punctual this time maybe? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭kasintahan

I wonder who that was directed at? :D I'd like to go but my financial situation is a bit dodgy at the moment. I've more knowledge about politics than I do money let's put it that way!
    Trust me, you have waaaaaay more money than me (I gave it all to the protein sellin law guy).
    I showed up at 2 O'Clock (1400 hours) last time and no one was there! Could you be punctual this time maybe? ;)
    Poppy-cock - I was there both of the last times at the specified times. The first time we met outside (Peachy and somebody and somebody else) and not inside.

The last time we met at the jukebox (a bit late as everybody was wandering around looking forlorn for 10 mins).

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

kasintahan wrote:
    The last time we met at the jukebox (a bit late as everybody was wandering around looking forlorn for 10 mins).

I was looking forlorn too but I was at the jukebox at the right time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Might pop in sometime in the afternoon, depends on how much I can krammmm in!

I have to say that this is soooo immoral people arranging to meet up in the bar a few days before the exams start. We should all be ashamed of ourselves! :o :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Sure il prob pop in at 2 for a lucozade or a glass of milk(doesnt that make u branier?)-itl be nice to get the break

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭kasintahan

OK - that didn't work, apparently we're meeting at 3. But I'd not put money on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

mmm beeeeeeeeeeeeeer...I mean blackcurrant of course, yes blackcurrant that will do! Twas great to see everyone again - I've decided Zane and Kittenkiller would make the perfect boards couple! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Exar Khun

kasintahan wrote:
    (that's 1400 hours for all you wanna be bf beating jarheads out there).

I actually want to be a jarhead. College PLC course next summer.

Semper Fi!!!!!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Indeed they would! I was camped out in ET today so no boards beers for me :o

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I was in the gym, strangely enough... Only checked here about 4pm and twas too late at that stage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

Nah we were there till about 7 or so, usually are! So 4 o'clock is never too late!

Advertisement