Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know what's in MrCalculator at the moment?

Options
  • 29-04-2005 9:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭

Yep, I know - hideously overprices. But I'm just curious. Have they a decent selection of US PSP games? How about any JP games?

TIA!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭Gizzard

dont be stupid, never buy from them, theyre a bunch of ****, posterboys for ripoff ireland

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭Dogg Thang

Yep, I'm aware of all that. Ireland is hardly brimming with import shops though.

So, that aside, anyone know what they might have?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭dceire

They have a few psp games i think mainly us tony hawk, ridge racers, spiderman can't remember what else.

Don't even think about buying off him he charges €70 for each game :eek: i paid €10 for 1 screen protector but I only did that because i needed it straight away.

Buy from the net €40 with postage for almost any psp game & if you dont have a credit card cdwow are selling them for €45 with free postage and they accept laser cards

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Mercury, Tony Hawk, Ridge Racers and Spiderman 2 was all that was in the window today. At €70 though, he can shove them.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,400 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

If you buy from there instead of using yours or somebody elses credit card (hell some sites you don't even need a credit card) then you deserve the mugging and ass raping you get from that place.

• Advertisement
Advertisement