Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

where are your seats?

• 29-04-2005 9:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭

yessssssss........finally got mine.......
    ringside b
    row b..
    what did everyone else get?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Trev C

Nice one, didnt get sniff at ringside myself, had to settle for Block C, stand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭meepmeep

How did you manage to get ringside?

Block A for me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Well..that was my worst experience with the Ticketmaster site.. It said they were on sale, but it wouldn't let me buy them. Finally, when I managed to get some seats that were a bit too far away, the thing wouldn't confirm, kept saying there was an error and I had to go back. In the end it came through for me..not what I was looking for though

Block E Row U. I suppose it's probably better than the front row of the tiered seating, because I will actually have a raised view

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭faithy

i got section a row qq i dont know if its good r not there just letters to me lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Seating chart is here: http://www.ticketmaster.ie/seatingchart/198346/10521

I don't see a row q!..

EDIT: Actually, you're probably near the entrance, not bad

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Cat O'Nine Tail

I got pitch seated, row JJ. I'm just glad I got seats.

*is all happy now*

it said aswell thats its a pitch if that means anything lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

I got Anglesea Stand, Block C, Row C.

Not a sniff of Ringside, had the same problems as you for a while, Fozzy.
    But happy enough, to be honest, after the Point experience last week, if you're not in the first 2 or 3 rows from the ring you're better off at a rised height.

I just hope that Stand is at a decent height, i can't honestly remember, it's a while since i was at the RDS.But if so , i should have a good view of the ring and their entrance.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Trev C

yeah im Block C Row C also, from what i can remember it is up a bit so shouldnt have a problem with the view.
    Wouldnt fancy the pitch level myself

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭DC

Block B row TT Central location.

Pitch seats near the middle are probably fine. Out at the far diagonal reaches are probably crappy. Anything between seats 55 and 85 in block B or D for example at pitch level will be ok. Might spend a lot of time standing though...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭cutepape

Block C row F for me... anglesea stand.. Hope its any good..

We had seats 6 rows from ringside in The Point.. and did'nt see anything =/

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭DC

DC wrote:
    Block B row TT Central location.

Pitch seats near the middle are probably fine. Out at the far diagonal reaches are probably crappy. Anything between seats 55 and 85 in block B or D for example at pitch level will be ok. Might spend a lot of time standing though...

I changed my mind. My girlfriend is a bit on the short side and she had a problem even on the tiered seating at the Point. I have also now booked Anglesea stand block C row E.

Those block B tickets are available to anyone who wants them with a small discount. PM me if you want them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 DjK

i GOT SEATS FOR SECTION C AA ARE THESE COULD SEATS? BRING ON JUNE 18TH. ON THE WWE WEBSITE THEY HAVE NOW ADDED NEW MATCHES INCLUDING BIG SHOW V CARLITO, WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MNM V BOOKER T AND HARDCORE HOLLY, REY MYSTERIO V EDDIE GUERRE0, TORRIE V DAWN MARIE. THESE WOULD HAVE TO CHANGE WITH THE DRAFT LOTTERY COMING UP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 89 ✭✭nevisgod

ringside row m. n e 1 no the story with that. is it hard to see or at the front?

ringside row m. n e 1 no the story with that. is it hard to see or at the front?
    i got ringside at pigsback but it didnt say what ringside. whats the deal with that???
    with urs nevisgod i think u'd be about 13 rows from the front. i think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭seanironmaiden

I qued up from 10 on thursday at stephen's Green to get mine. I was fourth in the que and got ringside d row d, four rows back. what pissed me off is that the guy in front of me was buying 30euro tickets!! He qued for 12hours to buy **** seats. It also meant that the guy at ticketmaster had to exit out of the 80seats, spending ages looking for the 30euro seats and then going back to 80 for me. this took quite so I prob would have been front row if it wasn't for him. he was an annoying **** to cue with aswell

Advertisement