Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Does anyone want my tickets?

• 29-04-2005 9:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭

I'm after making a balls of it - the confirmation page crashed, so thinking it didnt work I did it all again and now I've gotten 2 confirmation emails for 2 sets of 6 and the guy that owns the credit card is going to kill me!!!

So does anyone want to buy 6 tickets in Block A, Row N. - Pretty good seats according to the seating chart.

Looking for face value obviously, as quickly as possible...

thanks
    HS.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭a-hole

ill take 2 pm me and ill give you an address and ill post you the money, ill post the money fiest so you know im sqrare paying cost price i hope

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭iMax

I'm interested in 2. How much are they & what date/where on ? - They're a gift for my 10 year old nephew, I know absolutly nothing about wrestling)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭horsesnout

nice one lads sold and sold, pm'ing now...

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭DC

I booked 2 tickets and went for pitch seating block B row TT seats 81 and 82. But then on reflection I realised my girlfriend is a bit on the short side and had a problem viewing the ring at the Point. So I decided to book tickets in Anglesea stand block C row E also so she could at least see what was going on.

The seats are quite central and I'll give a small discount on the price of the tickets / booking fee. So anyone out there with no credit card, here is your opportunity.

PM me if interested....

Still have 4 of these badboys if anyones interested

Seating chart with pointer - http://www.geocities.com/nm_1981/forsale.GIF

• Advertisement

i still have 4 if anyone is interested...

good seats at face value?

Advertisement