Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Pirelli P6000

Options
  • 29-04-2005 10:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭

Guys,

My Dad is looking to get new tires for his car and is specifically looking for Pirelli P6000's. He lives in Kilkenny and there doesn't seem to be a place that sells them there.

I am going to Waterford on Saturday and was wondering does anyone know if I brought the car where I could buy and get these fitted? I know nothing about Waterford tyre places.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

I had a lot of trouble trying to find these particular tyres when I was replacing mine. Most garages said that the aren't in production anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭Ratchet

71 euro each on eiretyres.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭jayok

eiretyres.com Sounds great I know, but getting them fitted is another matter! Rather not have the hassle of trying to get people somewhere to fit them!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭Ratchet

most of the tyre shops should do it for something like 10each with balancing

• Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

Ratchet wrote:
    most of the tyre shops should do it for something like 10each with balancing
    Actually I had awful difficulty getting a fitter to fit tyres from eiretyres. Basically they were saying that they couldn't because of insurance purposes. Me thinks they just wouldn't be getting the massive mark-up they probably charge on the tyres

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭Homer J Simpson

try www.wheels.ie and change the country to Ireland to get prices in euro obviously. Not too sure whether they are cheaper than Eiretyres though.

Advertisement