Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Ibb Kit

• 29-04-2005 11:37am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭

guys,

does anyone know anything about the new ymax kit IBB are rolling out?

Cheers,
    Tip.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Dero

To best of my knowledge, it is Alvarion BreezeMAX. Google it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Tippex

Dero,

thanks for that.
    Yep by the looks of it it's the breezemax kit alright.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,957 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Wi Max
    If you ring them they should be able to tell you

Yeah its wimax.

Had them out today to do an LOS test and they had the kit with them but were getting very flakey signals from guinnesses.
    Only for the installers to be told after being on site for the guts of 2 hours that the highsite wasnt finished. Aparently it will be ready the end of next week.

Talk about one hand not telling the other what its at...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

Anyone know which high sites are on this?

I'm on Ripwave off RTE.

• Advertisement

The only one I have heard of is guinness. But thats not to say that once it beds down they wont include any of the other sites.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Undercoverguy

Its noting major.... ya gotta remember ya can heve the best equipment in the world but still IBB run it so it still "cross your fingers" kinda connection. Most of the new sties have it by the way... IBB far as i know decided on installing this stuff last year sometime and start putting it into all new sites since then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Most of the new sties have it by the way... IBB far as i know decided on installing this stuff last year sometime and start putting it into all new sites since then.

Thats makes alot of sense.. Am impressed!!

Advertisement