Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

RingSIDE!!

• 29-04-2005 11:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭

Ok some of u r propbably wondering why im selling two tickets after just buying em but quick go to pigsback.com im after buying two RINGSIDE!! tickets to the rds smakedown

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Debbio69

thanks faithy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭faithy

i wouldnt mind but i happened to go over to pigsback just cos i was curious and i couldnt believe they are selling ringside tickets my eyes nearly popped out of me head when i seen them lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭pingu_girl

cheers man wasnt going to go myself this time but the ringside tickets were too hard to resist. dont like the way you dont know what seats you have till there deliverd though is there any way of finding out?

dont like the way you dont know what seats you have till there deliverd though is there any way of finding out?

I havent a clue but maybe if ya ring up with ur confirmation number they might know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭TheGreatOne

Jesus this is sweet, fair play to ya faithy. I had no intention of going cause I just presumed I'd get ****ty tickets, since everyone in ticketmaster looks after their own! Having said that, I've just purchased two of these puppies. June is gonna be a sweet month, first WWE ringside tickets then U2, doesn't get much better than that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

I rang Pigsback and they said Aiken promotions had'nt sent them the tickets yet and referred me to them.I rang Aiken and they could'nt give me my exact seat numbers yet but said the Pigsback ticket allowcation was for the 8th and 9th row.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

As far as I know 'ringside' refers to The blue area on the seating chart, so I would be getting too exceited :( . Though they are still probably dead good seats.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

gimmick wrote:
    As far as I know 'ringside' refers to The blue area on the seating chart, so I would be getting too exceited :( . Though they are still probably dead good seats.

Eh, like i said, the pigsback allowcated seats are for the 8th and 9th row from the ring.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭Gross Halfwit

Yeah. I got tickets. They said ringside but are actually 4 rows back. I was pissed off cause I was guaranteed actual ringside, like first ****ing row. Oh well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭pingu_girl

dont be unhappy with 4th row i had 4th row in 94 and had a great view n i was only 7 :D

• Advertisement

Yeah. I got tickets. They said ringside but are actually 4 rows back. I was pissed off cause I was guaranteed actual ringside, like first ****ing row. Oh well.

How do u know exactly which part of ringside u r. on pigsback it just said ringside??????

Advertisement