Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

gypsy jazz.....your thoughts?

• 29-04-2005 11:46am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭

Just wondering how many people listen to Gypsy Jazz... I'm just totally in love with a new album of Django Reinhardt stuff that I got, he's playing with Stephane Grappelli a lot in it. The two of them together were so amasing!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭fish-head

I think it's wonderful , Django was an absolute monster on the guitar ans Stephane could rip it up too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭madjack

fish-head wrote:
    I think it's wonderful , Django was an absolute monster on the guitar ans Stephane could rip it up too.

has anyone heard fintan gilligan, dublin django disciple? class player. should check him out if u get a chance...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Velvet Vocals

madjack wrote:
    has anyone heard fintan gilligan, dublin django disciple? class player. should check him out if u get a chance...

Nope, but I'd love to check him out, could you post up any gigs you hear about?
    Cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭madjack

Nope, but I'd love to check him out, could you post up any gigs you hear about?
    Cheers!
    a bit out of touch with dublin scene now but I'll try and check it out for you and get back to u

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭Bert Fever

Check out Bireli Lagrene , he has a shedload of music of that style.

• Advertisement
Advertisement