Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

• 29-04-2005 12:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭

Sher Beau

This is a horse I think a lot of, a quick look at his form figures will reveal why. He's beaten some good horses recently, most notably Kill Devil hill (but also Joueur D'estraval, Hi Cloy, Adamant Approach, Native Jack). The racing Post's selection for this race is Royal Paradise who they inform us that his sole defeat at fairyhouse finishing three and three quarter lengths behind Wild Passion. Well....I don't think I need to stress how close Kill Devil hill came to beating that horse earlier this week. This is good form from a horse who, I believe, has a lot more to give. Connections are bullish from my own point of view I will say, this ladies and gents, is my NAP of the day.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 573 ✭✭✭The jock

Sher beau:
    My next door neighboor philip fenton is training it and he thinks that it is a future cheltenham winner.He will go chasing next season.I school horses for phil every week and this is the best horse i have ever sat on.He beat lissboney project and simon by 10 lengths is a 1 mile 4 furlongs schooling gallop.And they are really good horses also trained by phil.The horse will be better over futher as he shows in ever race staying on late in the finish to win.On form he should be in the first three,but hes in flying form and he will take a lot of beating so get on!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

according to paddypower Royal Paradise is a non runner!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Less horses to beat then...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

shame, didn't have a bet but bad luck lads... as for Asian Maze, unreal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

D-I-R-T

This racing game is getting more and more mysterious...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭DaBreno

No matter. He's only 6 and is one to watch for next season. Will definatley keep an eye out for him. Cheers lads.

Advertisement