Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

RDS- Will it sell out or not?

• 29-04-2005 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭

What do you think?Will it sell out completely or not? Its not looking likely at this moment in time.

Also, whats up with the ringside seats not being available to fans who queued for hours in the cold, but being freely available to members of Pigsback.com at face value??? A bit disappointing I must say.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I dont think itll sell out. If it was a Raw it would have defo sold out by now. Anyone know how much has been sold yet??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

mcauley wrote:
    Also, whats up with the ringside seats not being available to fans who queued for hours in the cold, but being freely available to members of Pigsback.com at face value??? A bit disappointing I must say.

Ticketmaster tbh

It might sell out closer to the date but i doubt itll do one of wwe's famous sold out in 20 mins spectaculer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I'd say it will sell out. If I had of known about that Pigsback thing before, I might have tried to get some extra money to get those seats. Ah well

Just looking at it now, it wouldn't let me buy pitch seats earlier on, but now it will. I suppose the tiered seating is probably better anyway. Just seems to be a bit of a joke this time round

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

There were approx 20000 tickets sold for the SD shows a few weeks ago.

Hold in mind that the next event is

- On a Saturday

- Is during school / college holidays

therefore making it alot easier for people outside Dublin/greater Dublin area to get to.

I think if it doesnt sell out, it wont be by yoo much.

Heres hoping it wont rain!

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Trev C

I reckon it will sell out eventually. Nearer summer as you said when kids on holidays etc.
    How does that whole pigspack thing work - is it just people selling the tickets on ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭faithy

How does that whole pigspack thing work - is it just people selling the tickets on ?
    no aikken promotions give a certain amount of tickets to pigsback

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭DC

It better sell out because I have 2 tickets I don't want and I don't want to sell too much below cost.

I think it will sell out for the reasons mentioned above (saturday, easy for peeps like me in Cork to get to and make a weekend out of it, etc). It may be in the final push in early June that they all go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭oneofakind32

It smack bang in the middle of the Junior and Leaving Cert :( I recone there's a few more in the same boat as me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

A hope it does sell out or come near to it cause then they might come here with a Real Smackdown or Raw show or maybe even a PPV (one can dream).

Also if the draft goes well for Smackdown, that might attract more people if some guys from Raw are there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

It appears to be seeling well with only really the 60 euro tickets avaialble on ticketmaster.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭dinjo

mcauley wrote:

I qued in Cork all night, there was a woman in the front of the q and she got 3 ringside seats....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭pingu_girl

It smack bang in the middle of the Junior and Leaving Cert :( I recone there's a few more in the same boat as me.

ill be in the middle of my leaving but im bringing the good ol economics books with me!!! how hardcore am i? :D

pingu_girl wrote:
    ill be in the middle of my leaving but im bringing the good ol economics books with me!!! how hardcore am i? :D

I'm also in the miidle of my leaving. I have physics and accountancy on the Monday..................Ah well!!!! :D

Advertisement