Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

jeff buckleys band

• 29-04-2005 2:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Hey

just wondering if anybody could tell me the name of jef buckleys band .. and if they are gigging

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

http://www.liquidgnome.com/JeffBuckley/band.html

Ye probably gigging , but not togethere

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

I though they were giging and recording under the name the AM or somthing similar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭princess penny

yeah they are they're called The AM and they played here twice last year They have an irish connection and so visit regularly. expect to see them soon enough id say, then again i could be wrong!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭Fuhrio

im confused, have the jeff buckley band (minus jeff) gotten back together or something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

Fuhrio wrote:
    im confused, have the jeff buckley band (minus jeff) gotten back together or something?

Yes and they are callled the AM

• Advertisement
Advertisement