Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

whats the deal with hair anyway?

• 29-04-2005 3:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭

ok I am sure I am not alone in this...
    Your hair is in a state.. you cant stand it for another minuite! you make an appointment with the hairdresser and, be it for the next day or the next week.. just before you head out to the appointment,, you look in the mirror... and wow your hair looks great!!!!!
    Am I alone in this?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,305 ✭✭✭ionapaul

I always think 'hmm, my hair actually looks alright, I don't need it cut' as the barber is fixing the sheet around me and getting his scissors out...never screamed 'STOP! let me out!' yet, though... :)

Advertisement