Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internet Cafe in Limerick

Options
  • 29-04-2005 4:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi all,
    I live and work in Castletroy, but next week I'll have to be in town most of the time during the day. I'll need to check my mail as often as possible and was just wondering where are Internet Cafe or other places where to get a connection in town. Also, do you know what about prices?
    Thanks a lot in advance! ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

Euro surf is one euro an hour (that was there big thing but i'm not so sure now), it is by crusis street!

Websters is another on Thomas street (i think) its great in there!

Sorry i cant be too much help but i dont need to ever use these places but i'm pretty sure they cant cost too much!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 doda

Thanks a million limerick_man. :)
    I usually don't need these places as well, but shame on me! I never noticed the place in Cruises St! when did it open???:confused:
    I have to say that unfortunately living in Castletroy doesn't help to get to know the city...
    Thanks again! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

N problem! Glad to help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭RapierX

Moviedrome on upper henry street is another, think its 4 euros an hour not sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Another place on thomas street next door to xtravision called Easy Internet Cafe.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭moshpit77

eurosurf has moved to denmark street and websters is gone from thomas street about 2 years

moviedrome in henry street is a nice place, clean and relaxing and quiet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 doda

Thank you all for your help! :)
    As my own little contribution, I have just remembered that there is an Internet point in the Milk Market as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 lynch190

EuroSurf has now moved to Ellen St. Its the blue building where Tiger lillies used to be.

The handy thing bout here is you can buy either 1hour for €1, or 3hours for €2...but you dont have to use it all at once...you can log out and used the remaining time, on the day you buy the ticket.

Its gone very quiet these days tho isnt it???

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭ellenmelon

lynch190 wrote:
    EuroSurf has now moved to Ellen St. Its the blue building where Tiger lillies used to be.

The handy thing bout here is you can buy either 1hour for €1, or 3hours for €2...but you dont have to use it all at once...you can log out and used the remaining time, on the day you buy the ticket.

Its gone very quiet these days tho isnt it???

dude, whats the point of dredging up this 18month old thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

And anyway I'm sure EuroSurf will be knocked in the near future if the Opera Centre goes ahead.

• Advertisement

ellenmelon wrote:
    dude, whats the point of dredging up this 18month old thread?

to help people looking for net cafes!

Im actually in EuroSurf posting this!

Still think their having trouble with some sort of planning permission...so it'll be around another bit, along with the other stores around that area... I recon!

Last time EuroSsurf moved (from todds bow to Ellen St) they kept all their special offers so I presume theyll do the same whenever they have to move again

Eurosurf is now on Ellen St for any confused by me!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

lynch190 wrote:
    to help people looking for net cafes!

Im actually in EuroSurf posting this!

You don't work for them by any chance? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

back to the thread cemetary with you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement