Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bit of downtime after 5:30

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Problems with Opera 8 (I assumed it was everyone) boards was off air for me for a few hours...

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Infini

No problems with firefox but over the last few hours I've had trouble accessing the site. Either the browser timed out or the connection was refused.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

if you connect to the new IP, it'll be grand. DNS will refresh for most people soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Hmm, www.boards.ie not working again. Was fine last night.

But if I do something like http://www.1234.boards.ie/ it works fine. (or any word where 1234 is works) :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

No subscription e-mails either , not complaining , just letting ye know .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,918 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

Im having to use the IP for the last few days, which means thread buttons and other images that use www.boards.ie... are not displaying. Boards.ie still not resolving on IOL Anytime.

Anyone wana supply me a DNS number that does link boards.ie?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Im having to use the IP for the last few days, which means thread buttons and other images that use www.boards.ie... are not displaying. Boards.ie still not resolving on IOL Anytime.

Anyone wana supply me a DNS number that does link boards.ie?

http://82.195.136.36/

images load normally for me on this one. are you using the old IP or the one I have posted here?

Advertisement