Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metor MMS Setting

Options
  • 29-04-2005 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know the setting for the MMS to work with metor? I got the nokia 6230 from carephone warehouse and I cant send any MMS with it! I asked them in there for an 085 number but they ported over my 086 number by accident and it was too much hassle to get an 085 one! Also I could do with the setting for the wap as well cause I cant connect to it either! Thanks in advance! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Chalk

youll have to ring meteor to enable the gprs.
    theyll msg the settings to you once you do.

you can set it up using the stickies, but its not on by default in meteor accounts afaik.
    give them a ring, theyll do some crap,
    you wait 15 mins reboot the phone and then you get a msg with the settings which you save and thats it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

if ya sign up to my meteor online you can send yourself the settings...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Chalk

but the gprs probably wont be setup on the sim.

[phdan : did you get that network card ok?]

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭galwaydude18

How do I sign up with metor online when I have my 086 number still? I cant figure out how to do it! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭galwaydude18

have this sorted out!

• Advertisement
Advertisement