Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IBB help.....

• 30-04-2005 12:15am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,670 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I need abit of help with this one.

I was pretty much the first customer with IBB in Tallaght on the 512 package, i'm still paying 48.40 a month and they have not upgraded me yet, I have asked them time and time again to upgrade and still no answer. What can I do cos I'm a year paying the higher rate for 512.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Blaster99

Call up and cancel the service. Call up again and order the service. Right now it's free install or you get two months free or whatever. There have been others here who have been waiting for a long time to get upgraded. IBB clearly don't give a rat's monkey about you. If you can get Smart's service and don't mind the limited upload, then just cancel IBB and go with them instead.

Advertisement